DS stack (Triazole+ActX+LeanX) and DAA--LOGGING SOON!

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Heres what I'm thinking, this whole cycle is going to be ~40 days

I'm preloading DAA for a week before starting Triazole and Act X
Starting Tria at 2 caps, then up to 3
Starting ActX at 3 caps, then up to 4
Lean X to make it last will be 2 caps a day, morning and early after noon(ill bump to 3 caps if needed, or suggested)

Also just got animal rage Preworkout in mail so Ill be using that:)

Feel free to input anything, thanks guys!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, I ran Tzole and 3 was my sweet spot. 4 made the joints hurt but my age probably had a role there. The old version of ActX was best at 6 ED but I have not run the current version yet.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I'm also thinking Ecdy right after this stack ends, just to see how I'll react to it. What are some good things to stack with ecdy for later on down the road?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm also thinking Ecdy right after this stack ends, just to see how I'll react to it. What are some good things to stack with ecdy for later on down the road?
I love my ecdy! Man, the possibilities of stacks is really endless. Lol

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I love my ecdy! Man, the possibilities of stacks is really endless. Lol
Help me out then ;)

I'm new to all the many possibilities of natty stacks, what would Ecdy go good with. Preferably something with good reviews and/or something you've tried?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Help me out then ;)

I'm new to all the many possibilities of natty stacks, what would Ecdy go good with. Preferably something with good reviews and/or something you've tried?
Well the ecdymorph is still kind of new. My all time favorite ecdy product was animal m stak. I think it worked so well because of all the different stuff in it. I haven't personally used the following stacks with ecdymorph but what I PLAIN on doing is stacking it with methoxy, isoflavone, true Turk and arachidoinc acid for one of the most natural anabolic stacks. It would be expensive but worth it IMO.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Well the ecdymorph is still kind of new. My all time favorite ecdy product was animal m stak. I think it worked so well because of all the different stuff in it. I haven't personally used the following stacks with ecdymorph but what I PLAIN on doing is stacking it with methoxy, isoflavone, true Turk and arachidoinc acid for one of the most natural anabolic stacks. It would be expensive but worth it IMO.
So do you think for my first ecdy run I should go with iforce or mstak?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So do you think for my first ecdy run I should go with iforce or mstak?
I force

M stack u need two packs a day so it's way over priced IMO and you could make your own stack with iforce for less $$$ plus m stack uses cheap low grade ecdy. Ecdymorph that is in I force ecdy is good stuff I just can't wait to stack it the I want to and listed for you.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I force

M stack u need two packs a day so it's way over priced IMO and you could make your own stack with iforce for less $$$ plus m stack uses cheap low grade ecdy. Ecdymorph that is in I force ecdy is good stuff I just can't wait to stack it the I want to and listed for you.
Oh damn so in your stack you will be stacking, iForce Ecdy anddd Mstak:O

Also, I'm trying too look up isoflav and true turk.. Not finding much, and haven't heard of either. Whats the scoop on those two products.

On track, I'm starting Tria, and Act X, Friday of this week.
On friday, I would have already pre-loaded DAA for 7 days.
Should I toss in LeanX today? or wait until Monday?

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
^^ Once this DS stack is complete, what should Ecdy dosing times be?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Heres what I'm thinking, this whole cycle is going to be ~40 days

I'm preloading DAA for a week before starting Triazole and Act X
Starting Tria at 2 caps, then up to 3
Starting ActX at 3 caps, then up to 4
Lean X to make it last will be 2 caps a day, morning and early after noon(ill bump to 3 caps if needed, or suggested)

Also just got animal rage Preworkout in mail so Ill be using that:)

Feel free to input anything, thanks guys!
Stick to 3g/day of DAA, yeah?

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Also, what would be beneficial about taking lean x in the evening? and would it work just using it 1 cap morn 1 cap 4 hours later?

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Well, the first few days on Act X and Triazole have been awesome. I feel great in the gym, pumped, energetic, the whole 9. Not sure if this the Pre W/O im taking or what, but there is something there def.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Blowing through my workouts, and have also been getting through 45 minutes of cardio easily.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blowing through my workouts, and have also been getting through 45 minutes of cardio easily.
I always notice Increased performance when using a test booster! Good sheeeeet

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I always notice Increased performance when using a test booster! Good sheeeeet
Somethings workin:D I'm currently taking only 2 caps Triazole per day and 3 caps ActX, bumping to 3,4 next Friday:thumbsup: EXCITEMENT!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Somethings workin:D I'm currently taking only 2 caps Triazole per day and 3 caps ActX, bumping to 3,4 next Friday:thumbsup: EXCITEMENT!
Don't sell yourself short on gains just to save a few bucks. Up that dose!!! I took actx at 4 caps and didn't notice half of what the guys using 6 did.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I'll be upping it:) I feel great on 2,3 so idk what it'd be like on something like 6:p

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be upping it:) I feel great on 2,3 so idk what it'd be like on something like 6:p
What are you're stats?

If you feel good at that dose then ride it out bro!!! Lucky ****!

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Took my LeanX and ActX this morn at 9:30, another LeanX cap will be downed at 1:30 and more Act at 3:) Then triazole later tonight.
Not training today sadly:(

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If things are rocking and rolling at your current dose then keep it there and your length of cycle will stretch out nicely!

H

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely loved that stack!!!
As I tell everyone who does this stack, push for PR's everytime your in the gym and you will suprise yourself.

Good Luck!!!:bigok:

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
If things are rocking and rolling at your current dose then keep it there and your length of cycle will stretch out nicely!
Well, I just notice a little something. So i'll up it and see if a lot of something comes on;)

I absolutely loved that stack!!!
As I tell everyone who does this stack, push for PR's everytime your in the gym and you will suprise yourself.

Good Luck!!!:bigok:
Thank you, and for pushing recorddsss, Eh well. I'm cutting right now so I'm not the strongest:D

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Took 2 more act x at about 3pm. And another lean at 1:30. Now waiting for later tonight for triazolee, I hate non training days. I love being there:/ So far I just notice I'm plowing through literally everything at the gym :thumbsup:

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Today was my hi carb day, so generally I would have felt better in the gym:)
I plowed through chest, even added a few cable fly drop sets. Feeling great so far

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Today was my hi carb day, so generally I would have felt better in the gym:)
I plowed through chest, even added a few cable fly drop sets. Feeling great so far
Higher carb days are always a welcome relief for mentality and energy. Even moreso the day following.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Higher carb days are always a welcome relief for mentality and energy. Even moreso the day following.
Your exactly right, I felt excellent today. Blasted through legs, and an hour of cardio.

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
nice stack, im planning on running the same thing pretty soon, minus the DAA.