- 04-14-2011, 04:42 PM
- 04-14-2011, 05:35 PM
- 04-14-2011, 06:00 PM
For joint health it can be used at anytime, im assuming that is what you are using it for.PES REPRESENTATIVE
04-14-2011, 07:20 PM
its fine to use while on cycle or PCT.
04-16-2011, 06:36 PM
04-16-2011, 07:52 PM
04-17-2011, 11:17 PM
try OsteoSport. there are alot of good feedback on this. NFL players have used this (ex NFL players). a few videos of them speaking about it are available on youtube
04-18-2011, 04:13 PM
04-18-2011, 04:17 PM
04-18-2011, 05:21 PM
I go with plain cissus from Body Science and some cheap omega-3 at some local store...
04-18-2011, 07:29 PM
fish oil is great for joints
04-18-2011, 07:54 PM
Cissus is crucial on dry compounds like Epi. I took 6 super cissus and 10 grams of fish oil, no joint issues even at 45 mgs of Epi.
If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
04-18-2011, 10:27 PM
04-19-2011, 04:16 PM
04-19-2011, 11:34 PM
probably because everyone expects results like steroids. it makes me so mad. the younger ages (15 to 18) dont take any supplements like body mortar, fish oil, creatine..mainly because alot of them have taken PHs before and they compare the results they get to that and they think it sucks cause they only gained 2 pounds off of creatine. ughhh newbs
Similar Forum Threads
- By Legacykid in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2010, 03:29 PM
- By leebird in forum SupplementsReplies: 59Last Post: 03-13-2009, 10:37 AM
- By silverSurfer in forum NutraplanetReplies: 25Last Post: 03-02-2008, 04:23 PM
- By vince spider in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 09-15-2007, 11:43 PM
- By jrob24 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 05-03-2007, 03:44 AM