stanodrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

standon

Banned
Awards
Ive taken up to 600 mg at one time and feel nothing. Its been about a week and a half started at 300 nothing so I kept bumping up to feel anything from it. I think im actually more tired and less agressive. Thoughts?

kelvinmartin

kelvinmartin

Awards
from all the logs i've read, people have always stacked it with something else (dplex or h drol etc) and apparently that worked great. i always wanted to know how it would do standalone so could you let me know the outcome of your cycle when your done?

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
I have used stanodrol but with m drol and at 600 but the thing with stanodrol from my understanding is that is takes a couple of weeks to kick in. Check out tunedsports.com

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
You might look into the new Androhard. It is supposed to be a much more effective version of DHT.

standon

Banned
Awards
I know about tuned sports and androhard but idk Im going to add some high dose 11 oxo soon.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I know about tuned sports and androhard but idk Im going to add some high dose 11 oxo soon.
Not the option I would choose but good luck, I also would take stanodrol solo, what are your goals? Depending on that I could give better advice, I'd look into something non methyl to stack it with personally.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so you want a dry compound, the recomp/lean bulk will be mostly diet controlled. A tren-like product would suit you well.

zendog

Awards
Mate I am have been taking PP's origional Androhard which is the same as Stano-Drol. I'm following the bottle which says 2x250mg doses a day. I'm in the fourth week and have noticed a slight increase insense of wellbeing/confidence from the second week, a very small strength inrease starting week three and a very small amount of fatloss while on maintenance calories with no cardio. It is a very mild compound.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
What r u expecting to "feel"?

standon

Banned
Awards
dosing prework out everyone raves about the extra energy agression I suppose even that was over hyped.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dosing prework out everyone raves about the extra energy agression I suppose even that was over hyped.
The absorption/bioavailability of stanodrol is suspect. You might need to dose upwards of 800 to 1000 mg for the effects. There is a reason most effective oral steroids are methylated.

The old androhard I've used needed to be dosed 600-800mg for the effects and that is with the liqua-vade absorption.

IMO, you should try the new androhard if you're looking for an effective DHT prohormone. Didn't CEL end production of stano?

MOD EDIT: CLOSED READ THE STICKIES. NO PH/PS TALK.

Status
Not open for further replies.