CoreTest - anyone tried this?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

If you can't read the label that's....

4 g of sodium D-aspartic acid
75 mg of 3-desoxy, 7-keto DHEA
300 mg of Coleus forskohlii root extract (20% forskolin)
1500 IU of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)

Spread over 6 capsules and you get a 30 day supply.

Thoughts on this? I mean it looks solid...I just wanted to get some second opinions before I pull the trigger on this.

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Never tried it but you gotta like the DAA and 7-keto. Not only should there be some strength gains, but a nice leaning effect as well.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I figured with the 7-keto and coleus there should be a drying/leaning effect...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CORE has high quality products. I am using a stack right now with similar ingredients involved and seeing nice results. I also love the non proprietary nature of their products.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
CORE has high quality products. I am using a stack right now with similar ingredients involved and seeing nice results. I also love the non proprietary nature of their products.
Yeah I've used their CoreABC, but nothing else. I figured maybe someone else out there had tried this CoreTest. Seems relatively new as I can't find many reviews on it.

Just want to make sure this wasn't something that just looked good on paper and wouldn't do much in the real world. So I'm glad your stack is working!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I pinged nutra about why they don't carry their products....I guess they said the demand isn't there... :(

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used their preworkout supplement called Zap and I found it to be pretty good and like someone else commented they tell you exactly how much of each ingredient is in it.
I think if you are looking for this kind of supplement I would give it a try.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Core Zap! Got me interested in their products.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I used their preworkout supplement called Zap and I found it to be pretty good and like someone else commented they tell you exactly how much of each ingredient is in it.
I think if you are looking for this kind of supplement I would give it a try.
I love Core Zap! Got me interested in their products.
Word. I saw that was their pre-workout but never really looked further into it (like reviews, dosing of ingredients, etc) Maybe i'll have to take a second glance :33::thinking: