Help with PCT

ghjkgkj

Awards
Hey guys its been a long time since ive been on anything, and i came off a cycle of TriMethal Xtremem 3.15 Ive finished my PCT which was clomid, but i mistakenly didnt take a natty test booster... I was wondering if there were anything that mimicked the old 6oxo, someting that can get the boys back in action, without me having to take anything further... thanks all in advanced

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if your looking for libido, Sustain Alpha is the way to go. Cortisol and free test, use FREE TEST. TestoPRO is legit also. ive never used 6oxo so i cant compare. these are just what i would use as a part of my own PCT

ghjkgkj

Awards
So i looked up free test, seems promising i cant seem to find who makes it, but what would be a good estrogen blocker, i know id need one, cause i feel im under already and if i take this then if im correct then my estrogen would also try to level out any suggestions?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If clomid didn't bring you back, only time will then. Clomid is pretty damn effective at that.

Mike

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
estro blocker would be erase.

applied nutriceuticals makes Free Test

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If clomid didn't bring you back, only time will then. Clomid is pretty damn effective at that.

Mike
x2!

if it's libido you're struggling with, sustain alpha has always been good to me.

other than that, grab something with DAA.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys its been a long time since ive been on anything, and i jaust came off a cycle of TriMethal Xtremem 3.15 Ive finished my PCT which was clomid, but i mistakenly didnt take a natty test booster... I was wondering if there were anything that mimicked the old 6oxo, someting that can get the boys back in action, without me having to take anything further... thanks all in advanced
I read this on another forum today for a 6-oxo comparison:

I started taking Testforce v.2, and have been getting stronger. I do notice that I seem to have a bit less vascularity, so I added Erase (How I miss 6-OXO!!!) Within 2 days, my skin has thinned out considerably, and I'm really vascular....

ghjkgkj

Awards
Its been like 2 months since i finished everything off, i may seem impatient but the time thing happened. So im thinking that Erase and Free Test will be good, the thing im concerned with is what to run the free test and earse at... up to 6 pills could be used for free test. Would i want to get a second bottle to run 6 for 6 weeks? and the Erase id probs just run 1 at wake up 1 b4 workout and 1 b4 bed. Tell me what you think.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its been like 2 months since i finished everything off, i may seem impatient but the time thing happened. So im thinking that Erase and Free Test will be good, the thing im concerned with is what to run the free test and earse at... up to 6 pills could be used for free test. Would i want to get a second bottle to run 6 for 6 weeks? and the Erase id probs just run 1 at wake up 1 b4 workout and 1 b4 bed. Tell me what you think.
I would use Test Force 2 and 3 caps of Erase per day. Test force has the best feedback as far as test boosters right now from what I have seen

ghjkgkj

Awards
Ok sounds good, i guess ill post back when i acquire and star everything

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
MY recommendation is to use a SERM, TestForce 2, Aromasin/Erase, PhytoSerms, and Anavite as a multi-vitamin

ghjkgkj

Awards
one more thing as well if you can elaborate a bit on it, ive ben reading up and people say that after the test booster is over, you return to your normal levels, but since im under does that effect me? im assuming after all this is done my ballz will be normal or closer, or even bigger then b4, but will they shrink again after the booster??? Im sorry im not familiar with natural test boosters.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
If it's been 2 months since you finished your cycle and your still not back to normal then your going to want something stronger than a natty test booster JMO. You should get you levels checked and see what all is the problem. If your still shut down after this long and you used a serm. Then you need to go to the next level and talk to a Dr. sooner rather than later. Once again JMO. As they say on Wipeout good luck and Big Balls

kelvinmartin

kelvinmartin

Awards
hmmm i think i need some ball shrinkage. sitting on them hurts, ouch!

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
If it's been 2 months since you finished your cycle and your still not back to normal then your going to want something stronger than a natty test booster JMO. You should get you levels checked and see what all is the problem. If your still shut down after this long and you used a serm. Then you need to go to the next level and talk to a Dr. sooner rather than later. Once again JMO. As they say on Wipeout good luck and Big Balls
^^x2

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Serm with solid natty test boost. Maybe DAA?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I missed it but exactly why do you think you are still shutdown? What symptoms are you noticing, how many previous cycles have you ran? I ask this because if you are just beginning on the ph/aas route the mental game is big post cycle, if you don't have your head on right you will give yourself symptoms. HCG would help followed by a light pct using as serm, I'd say torem and then something like erase or sustain alpha. You could even run a short ph cycle to suppress you again just a little bit, then run a full pct, might sound strange but you will recover better that way. Once you answer the above questions I can give you a more definite answer other than just speculations, either way good luck.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
x2!

if it's libido you're struggling with, sustain alpha has always been good to me.

other than that, grab something with DAA.
DAA, maca, zinc. OP, if you pushed yourself beyond recovery that you are comfortably with, you may have to resort to something like hcg and/or hmg. I would get blood work first though to verify that you are truly not recovering.

Mike