I Force ECDY

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I have never tried Ecdysterone before but have been interested in it for quite sometime. Now I have always heard the dosing has to be between 400-700mg a day. This has 25mg, is this supposed to be more potent because of the extract and process that made it?

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
Yes because it is 99% purity as opposed to 95% as explained by Vaughn. A search will pull up a lot of info on this subject

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes because it is 99% purity as opposed to 95% as explained by Vaughn. A search will pull up a lot of info on this subject
I still dont think an increase in actual purity would make up for a such a smaller dose...

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Now, I read that the oral bioavailabilty of ecdy is not to good at all, and the best is injectable or transdermal. Does anyone know if this is true. I would like to try this product, very interested in adding it to a PCT or a Natty stack down the road..SJ

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ecdysterone would be best administered by injection, no doubt about that. However, it is very obvious to users of Ecdy that their bodies are utilizing the ecdy, and getting results.

The reason for the lower dose of ECDY is in the fact that it is >99% pure. As explained in the write up, Ecdy molecules crystallize at an ever increasing rate past 95% purity. So each % more pure, the more bioavailable and effective the molecules.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Ecdysterone would be best administered by injection, no doubt about that. However, it is very obvious to users of Ecdy that their bodies are utilizing the ecdy, and getting results.

The reason for the lower dose of ECDY is in the fact that it is >99% pure. As explained in the write up, Ecdy molecules crystallize at an ever increasing rate past 95% purity. So each % more pure, the more bioavailable and effective the molecules.
Is ecdy water soluble??

If so can we dissolve the crystals into a water/BA mixture and slam it with an insulin pin IM?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I have never tried Ecdysterone before but have been interested in it for quite sometime. Now I have always heard the dosing has to be between 400-700mg a day. This has 25mg, is this supposed to be more potent because of the extract and process that made it?
There's a shiiit ton of dif ecdy supps with dif types of ecdy. The stuff I force is using is the BEST. 75-100mg and you'll be happy.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established

Vaughn, Bro, I gotta say, very respectable response from you and I want to thank you for that. I expected to get some not so nice responses because my post might have been interpreted by some as being negative toward this product, which IT IS NOT. So much, that I just bought two bottles five minutes ago becuase that is how much I am interested in it. Going to add it to my PH/DS PCT as an extra boost. I am gunna run it at 75 mg a day. Do I need to run it for more then 4 weeks, should i run it for 8..Thanks for any feedback..

SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
There's a shiiit ton of dif ecdy supps with dif types of ecdy. The stuff I force is using is the BEST. 75-100mg and you'll be happy.
Yah, I never ran an ecdy product. I tend to use more PH/DS, and I am leaning toward using more natural products now and getting away from that. This is one product, along with Phytoserms 347/Tropinal, that interests me.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is ecdy water soluble??

If so can we dissolve the crystals into a water/BA mixture and slam it with an insulin pin IM?
That would not be sterile. The capsules are not pure ecdy either. Other ingredients are required in the powder for the capsulation process

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
That would not be sterile. The capsules are not pure ecdy either. Other ingredients are required in the powder for the capsulation process
Damn, so i need pure ecdy unadulterated by the capping process

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of Iforce ECDY, I found 2 unopened bottles of Tesobalan V1 are they even worth running, or was it just an under dosed product from the start

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Could I suspend the ecdy powder and then put it in a topical carier?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of Iforce ECDY, I found 2 unopened bottles of Tesobalan V1 are they even worth running, or was it just an under dosed product from the start
Tv1 was the best libido booster I ever tried. Stuff rocks!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tv1 was the best libido booster I ever tried. Stuff rocks!
Say no more lol. I remember I bought it when it first came out, then I got lazy and out of working out. I found those, 2 bottle of 6oxo, and a revestrol(sp) V1.

So same dosage even though its expired? And would it be better stacked with something

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked running Tv1 higher than suggested...I think 6/day had me FLYING, lol. stacking it with Rv1 will be a good stack

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked running Tv1 higher than suggested...I think 6/day had me FLYING, lol. stacking it with Rv1 will be a good stack
I gave the Rv1 to a buddy who helped me move a hot tub. I may just try it solo. Im currently doing PES AlphaT2/Shift, so this may help while cutting.

Thanks for response,

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really liked Testabolan V1 and it actually impressed me when I ran it for my first time a few years ago.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think ill wait to see logs on this one.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ecdy has a molecular weight that is much too high to do as a transdermal. sublingual would work, tho.

theres a lot of filler in the ecdy caps too since its only 25mg per cap. there needs to be significantly more volume to make the capping process work. so it wouldnt work for sublingual/transdermal/or injectable

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
ecdy has a molecular weight that is much too high to do as a transdermal. sublingual would work, tho.
Formula C27H44O7
Mol. mass 480.63 g/mol

PP's topical says anything less than 500 g/mol is g2g (300 is better)

I don't know about the other stuff in the ecdy

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I thought you guys might find this encouraging

One study done by Russian scientists suggested that Beta Ecdysterone possesses a wide spectrum of anabolic action on the contractile proteins of the skeletal muscles and also exerts a pronounced influence on physical endurance of animals when training. 2 Another group of Russian researchers looked at the combined effects of ecdysterone and a high protein diet. They found that when athletes combined a high protein diet with Ecdysterone, lean muscle mass increased by 6-7% and body-fat decreased by 10%. 3

2. Chermynkh, N. S., Shimanovskii, N. L., Shutko, G. V. and Syrov, V. N. (1988) The action of methandrostenolone and ecdysterone on the physical endurance of animals and on protein metabolism in the skeletal muscles. Farmakologia I Toksikogia. 51 (6), 57-60.

3. Simakin, S. Yu. et al., (1998) The combined use of ecdisten and the product 'Bodrost' during training in cyclical types of sports. Scientific Sports Bulletin. No 2.

sapentia

sapentia

Awards

theres a lot of filler in the ecdy caps too since its only 25mg per cap. there needs to be significantly more volume to make the capping process work. so it wouldnt work for sublingual/transdermal/or injectable
Are you sure the sublingual wouldn't be worth a shot? I use a buccal (basically same as sublingual) delivery method for the resveratrol I take each day. If I were to use the same method I am sure I would get better absorption into the blood stream. Even if only 1-2% of the 25mg makes it into the bloodstream that can still make a difference. My method for the resv. is to mix about 1 Tbsp. water with 1 tsp. lecithin, the resv. and a little bit of stevia and vanilla extract for flavoring. I swish it around in my mouth for up to 5 min. and then swallow. The studies show that with resv. this creates a significantly higher blood spike than through basic oral delivery.

Just a thought, I may give it a try. It would be frustrating in that there is likely no way to gauge the success or lack thereof with the above method.

J

jayice

Awards
was wondering why people dont just use grapefruit juice to increase biovailabity and digestion of ECDY?

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
Hmm the "grapefruit factor"
I'll have to try this!!

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
I've heard of the Grapefruit factor, DHB & Bioperine. Just never thought of combining it with ecdy. Going out now to pick up my couple of ecdy bottles from the post office and snag some grapefruit juice. Still on my first bottle of ecdy and gettin that nice fullness and some muscle hardness. May up this to 4caps a day. Ever do more than 4??

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard of the Grapefruit factor, DHB & Bioperine. Just never thought of combining it with ecdy. Going out now to pick up my couple of ecdy bottles from the post office and snag some grapefruit juice. Still on my first bottle of ecdy and gettin that nice fullness and some muscle hardness. May up this to 4caps a day. Ever do more than 4??
No, for is sweet enough for me. I'm have like 4 bottles of testabolinV2 that I'm gonna stack it with in about a month or 2 so I should be well over 100mgs with the Tv2

D

Dandelo

Awards
This stuff is amazing. The sense of well being it gives me is unreal.

X

XJDesertFox

Awards
have you tried kre-anabolyn? Or any full spectrum extract? Everything I'm being told by a certain few people who specialize in ecdy are telling me oral 20-hydroxy is worthless, and isnt the actual active you look for in the plant.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you tried kre-anabolyn? Or any full spectrum extract? Everything I'm being told by a certain few people who specialize in ecdy are telling me oral 20-hydroxy is worthless, and isnt the actual active you look for in the plant.
I've used Mstack, sic fit 300 and Iforce. I force ecdymorph is awesome. Your sources have not used EM?

Edit- I meant have your sources used ecdymorph? Sorry

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff is amazing. The sense of well being it gives me is unreal.
Awesome to hear, I got 2 bottles I really really want to use but I am saving them for pct, driving me nuts!

Mike

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
sounds like what mixel(the blueprint guy) was tellin me

Reactions: ax1
X

XJDesertFox

Awards
I've used Mstack, sic fit 300 and Iforce. I force ecdymorph is awesome. Your sources have not used EM?

Edit- I meant have your sources used ecdymorph? Sorry
I personally am going to try the iforce ecdy, but my fellow blueprint believers dont seem to be for it.

sounds like what mixel(the blueprint guy) was tellin me
yep, i started a thread on the BC forums and thats what the response was.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally am going to try the iforce ecdy, but my fellow blueprint believers dont seem to be for it.

yep, i started a thread on the BC forums and thats what the response was.
I'm a little confused as the the mixel/blueprint issues at the moment.

They have been suggesting the use of Ecdysterone, correct? What products do they suggest to use that is a full spectrum? The only 2 I've seen mentioned are not full spectrum, but contain 95% 20-hydroxyecdysone...

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
so is 75mg/day about right for someone who's 170?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a little confused as the the mixel/blueprint issues at the moment.

They have been suggesting the use of Ecdysterone, correct? What products do they suggest to use that is a full spectrum? The only 2 I've seen mentioned are not full spectrum, but contain 95% 20-hydroxyecdysone...
Anyone who bashes EcdyMorph has obviously not tried it.

After I'm done with my 10 bottles of EcdyMorph I will try Ebol and compare them. It's not gonna be for like a year tho, lol $20 for 20-30 day supply of ecdy Vaughn has gone mad!!!! Ebol just seems over priced now but I am still looking forward to trying it.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you see the size of VaughnTrue? He takes 75mg a day.
75mg is a great dose. However, I enjoy 100mg a day spread out with 4 meals with 2 of the meals being pre and post workout.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Do you see the size of VaughnTrue? He takes 75mg a day.
label suggest 1-2 caps 1-2 times s day, 75 mg isnt a stretch, thanks for the unecessary d-bag comment though

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
75mg is a great dose. However, I enjoy 100mg a day spread out with 4 meals with 2 of the meals being pre and post workout.
hmm, ive been taking 1 in the AM and with me pre WO meal, maybe i'll structure it closer to your dosing and see if i notice any benefit

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm, ive been taking 1 in the AM and with me pre WO meal, maybe i'll structure it closer to your dosing and see if i notice any benefit
Cool brother let me know :) btw at first glance I thought you were calling me a dbag, lol I said to myself damn, ouch, what the heck did I say wrong man!! Then I noticed who it was directed at, :lol: