new pro-hormone, well to me it is. Galaxy supplements- emonster

Status
Not open for further replies.

rguffey2

Awards
ok so in our supplement store we have a new pro hormone that came in a few weeks ago. Its called emonster by galaxy supplements. It has 25 mg of halodrol, 15 mg of superdrol, and 15 mg of cynostane in it. All 3 of them are methylated. Im new to pro hormones so can somebody fill me in. I do know that it's a pretty potent mix of ph's especially with the superdrol in it. I have had ppl come in and i talk to them about it and they want nothing to do with superdrol, let alone with 2 other compounds. Can you give me some advice and reasons as to why this is dangerous, if it is dangerous? and could it be a good mass stack to take to put on some good size? or is it too potent with the 3 methylated compounds to be safe for anybody?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3 methyls is pretty much liver and heart poison
x2, plus with these all in one PHs you can't take out the component that may be causing you sides that you'd rather not have. Everybody is going to respond to these products differently, so getting three in one may be cheaper, but assuming that everybody is going to respond well to that exact ratio doesn't make sense either.

Xcellencemike

Awards
This compound is a killer I had taken it and followed a plan, at the end my liver was shot, test in the toilet, blood pressure on the moon, and the doc was like hey u might wanna stop. This crap should be taken off the shelf

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol liver failiure

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I would say go on dieselbolan or sd and poled(if you could find any). They are methylated also but much better.

Plus hdrol does not truly shine until you hit 75mg which would mean you would be on 30mg sd....ouch!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say go on dieselbolan or sd and poled(if you could find any). They are methylated also but much better.

Plus hdrol does not truly shine until you hit 75mg which would mean you would be on 30mg sd....ouch!
this^^

you don't even have to the consider the cyno, the sd at 15mgs by itself is enough, 25mg of halo wouldn't do much if at all, so if you wanted to get the halo up to enough mg's to do anything, that would make the sd mg's super high as well and side affects galore

Status
Not open for further replies.