Sustain alpha/perform question

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
I recently finished a bottle of sustain lv and took a two or three week break and started perform. The problem is that I havent noticed the perform doing anything and my right nipple has started to get itchy. No lumps though. And libido is low. Any idea whats goin on?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how long have you been on perform? if you are worried about gyno, take an anti estro like erase or something

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strange...something like Erase should work or get back on SA

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
Is itchy nipples a sign of estrogen rebound from the sustain or could it be high prolactin levels ?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is itchy nipples a sign of estrogen rebound from the sustain or could it be high prolactin levels ?
Shouldn't be estrogen rebound as sustain alpha's main ingredient, resveratrol, optimizes estrogen levels as opposed to simply crushing them... but anything is possible. I have no experience with perform.

Antabolix

Awards
It could be the perform. I've used sustain many times and it has always worked very well for it's intended purpose. I had to quit taking it though, because my joints started to hurt. My hips hurt so bad I could hardly walk. I did some research and found out that it was the resveratrol in it. I quit taking it and the joint pain went away. Now I just wish they made a sustain, without the resveratrol in it. Sustain wont destroy estrogen levels and I'd doubt cause your symptoms. Anecdotally, I've never had your issues and I've gone through several bottles.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sniper, so you never experienced the itchy nipple side while taking Sustain Alpha? Imo it doesnt sound like Sustain Alpha is the culprit.

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
It was after I finished the sustain when I began to experience the sides

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
Thats what I want to know. Ive never had this problem before. I ve used sustain twice, vitrix, novedex and have never not felt what the supp was supposed to do until perform.

Antabolix

Awards
i take perform at the moment, is there anything in there ingredient profile that would raise suspicions?
I just looked at the ingredients and would bet anything it's the long jack. I've taken that many times in the past. It increases the sensitivity of my "member", and also makes my nuts huge lol. After a few days on it though, my nipples get hard and sometimes itch. Besides that, I really like the way it makes me feel. Oh..and one other side effect I noticed was muscle cramping.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, get of the perform, and if u want to take a test booster, you have a few options depending on what your goals are

Free Test, Erase, Sustain Alpha, TestoPRO...etc

The reason I didnt suggest DAA is because it can cause similar problems you are having according to certain AM and bodybuilding.com users that have reported this. if u want to use DAA, i suggest 3g/day along with Erase to keep the estro to a minimum.

DAA: you can either buy it in bulk or buy a pre workout that has it like Lit Up.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I recently finished a bottle of sustain lv and took a two or three week break and started perform. The problem is that I havent noticed the perform doing anything and my right nipple has started to get itchy. No lumps though. And libido is low. Any idea whats goin on?
perform tore up my stomach when taking more then 2 caps at once.

but 2 cap in the morn and 2 at night after about 2 weeks i felt good.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, get of the perform, and if u want to take a test booster, you have a few options depending on what your goals are

Free Test, Erase, Sustain Alpha, TestoPRO...etc

The reason I didnt suggest DAA is because it can cause similar problems you are having according to certain AM and bodybuilding.com users that have reported this. if u want to use DAA, i suggest 3g/day along with Erase to keep the estro to a minimum.

DAA: you can either buy it in bulk or buy a pre workout that has it like Lit Up.
Don't buy bulk. Go Lit-up (amazing supplement) or TCF-1 (another great one).