Trimax with Methyldien

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Methyldien Strong Enough Androgen for Trimax?

I keep reading that you need to take Trimax with an androgen to avoid losing muscle mass.

Is methyldien a strong enough androgen to keep the trimax from taking muscle?

I've worked up to 10 mg a day of MD stacked with 200 mg of transdermal 4AD, ECA with guggul. I'm in my second week of my six week cutting cycle. So far, I've gone from about 14-16% to about 10-12% bodyfat without losing an ounce of muscle. I just want to make sure I won't lose all my muscle when I get on Trimax.
    Last edited by RobInKuwait; 07-14-2004 at 01:32 PM.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    I keep reading that you need to take Trimax with an androgen to avoid losing muscle mass.

Is methyldien a strong enough androgen to keep the trimax from taking muscle?

I've worked up to 10 mg a day of MD stacked with 200 mg of transdermal 4AD, ECA with guggul. I'm in my second week of my six week cutting cycle. So far, I've gone from about 14-16% to about 10-12% bodyfat without losing an ounce of muscle. I just want to make sure I won't lose all my muscle when I get on Trimax.
    I think you should be OK with your current cycle. The stack should prevent muscle loss & 2 weeks is plenty of time to get the cycle going. I made the mistake of starting trimax 2 days into a cycle. The androgens hadnt kicked in yet & I definitely lost a little muscle. I dropped 8lbs in 2 weeks & strength went down. So I figure I dropped 2-3lbs of muscle in there too. Your muscles get real depleted on trimax & you'll feel like you're getting too small. Just stick with it, watch your strength levels & up the carbs if needed.

You've lost 4% bodyfat in under 2 weeks? If you weighed 200lbs at the beginning, that would mean you dropped 8lbs of fat, with no LBM loss in less than 2 weeks. In my experience, the only way that's possible is liposuction.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    You've lost 4% bodyfat in under 2 weeks? If you weighed 200lbs at the beginning, that would mean you dropped 8lbs of fat, with no LBM loss in less than 2 weeks. In my experience, the only way that's possible is liposuction.
    Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear about that. I have been cutting for about a month and a half or so with ECA/guggul. I started my MD/4AD cycle 2 weeks ago.

I'm 6'4 and weighed 255ish when I started cutting, now I'm down to 242ish. I'd like to drop to about 240 by the end of this week, then drop to 230-235 after two weeks with the Trimex. Then get off the MD/4AD about 2 weeks after that, for a total of a six week cycle.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear about that. I have been cutting for about a month and a half or so with ECA/guggul. I started my MD/4AD cycle 2 weeks ago.

I'm 6'4 and weighed 255ish when I started cutting, now I'm down to 242ish. I'd like to drop to about 240 by the end of this week, then drop to 230-235 after two weeks with the Trimex. Then get off the MD/4AD about 2 weeks after that, for a total of a six week cycle.
    That makes more sense . I was shocked at how fast the fat falls off with trimax. I only went to 2 caps/day and ate about maintenance cals, but did cardio 4x/week. At your size, losing 10-12lbs in 2 weeks is within reason. I really don't think it's possible to burn only fat with trimax, but if you can cut 10lbs of fat & 1-2 lbs muscle- that's a fair trade IMO.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    That makes more sense . I was shocked at how fast the fat falls off with trimax. I only went to 2 caps/day and ate about maintenance cals, but did cardio 4x/week. At your size, losing 10-12lbs in 2 weeks is within reason. I really don't think it's possible to burn only fat with trimax, but if you can cut 10lbs of fat & 1-2 lbs muscle- that's a fair trade IMO.
    Yeah, losing 10 lbs of fat for 2 lbs of muscle would definitly be a fair trade. I really think theres six abs under my belly, and I'm tired of seeing only four, so I hope 2 weeks of trimax will do the trick .

For PCT from the Trimax I'm just going to stay on the ECA/guggul, maybe uping the dose a little. I'll also stay on the MD for two more weeks, but get off the 4AD to kill the bloat. For the MD PCT, I'll do Nolva for a month, doing 40 for the first two weeks then 20 after that. I'll also do some ZMA and maybe Trib.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Watch the rebound effect when coming off trimax. Its real easy to put the fat back on while your thyroid is getting back to normal. Consider getting some l-tyrosine to help jumpstart the thyroid, its dirt cheap.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.97%

Any other PCT for Trimax you recommend LD?
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.46%

7 keto dhea
  9. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.5%

Lots of gugglesterones. I'm currently using SAN T3. It provides 20mg of synthetic guggle per cap. 90 caps for around $17.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by maggmaster
    7 keto dhea
    There is conflicting info on the effects of 7-oxo DHEA when the thyroid is shut down from triac or T3. It slows thyroid recovery, but does offer other fat loss benefits. There's a thread on avant's site about it.
    I used l-tyrosine & a 7-oxo dermal post trimax, no noticeable rebound fat gain.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.31%

what amount of L-Tyrosine did you use? i keep reading different things about what to do after TriMax use. I know I will bump my calories from cutting to maintenance but not sure what else to take/not take. I've heard eca/guggul/7-keto/nothing...

does it make a difference if you're a woman?

also, if i'm going to use TriMax during a cycle of M4OHN - would it be better to stop both the same week or to stay on the M4OHN 1 week longer than the TriMax?
  12. dead sexy wino
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.17%

Quote Originally Posted by nikegurl
    what amount of L-Tyrosine did you use? i keep reading different things about what to do after TriMax use. I know I will bump my calories from cutting to maintenance but not sure what else to take/not take. I've heard eca/guggul/7-keto/nothing...

does it make a difference if you're a woman?

also, if i'm going to use TriMax during a cycle of M4OHN - would it be better to stop both the same week or to stay on the M4OHN 1 week longer than the TriMax?

I would stay on cycle longer.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.31%

thanks - i was thinking the same thing. i'm really tempted to add the TriMax to the mix but i'm worried about losing muscle. it sounds like some people lose a lot more muscle than they would from just a cutting diet. i do want to drop the fat and it does sound like a good combo - but i'm just not sure if i'm willing to risk the muscle loss of it is much more than would happen on a cut without TriMax. I also worry about rebound fat gain.

decisions decisions....
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

Quote Originally Posted by nikegurl
    thanks - i was thinking the same thing. i'm really tempted to add the TriMax to the mix but i'm worried about losing muscle. it sounds like some people lose a lot more muscle than they would from just a cutting diet. i do want to drop the fat and it does sound like a good combo - but i'm just not sure if i'm willing to risk the muscle loss of it is much more than would happen on a cut without TriMax. I also worry about rebound fat gain.

decisions decisions....
    Have you tried other stacks a litle more muscle sparing like ECA/ECY/Clen/CCA stacks?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.31%

I've tried ECA homemade stack and various fat burners when they still contained ephedra (Dymetadrine Extreme, Adipo, Xenadrine...)

I'm not sure if a 3 week cycle of the TriMax would work out well for me or if it would rob me of my muscle and leave me gaining fat quickly after stopping use.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trimax with DHEA
    By MaynardMeek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 09:50 AM
  2. Trimax with a caloric SURPLUSS?
    By bullydog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 08:17 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 08:03 PM
  4. Clen/Trimax with ckd?