Dermacrine advice..

clint3612

Awards
Hey guys I've been doing dermacrine for 4 weeks at 4 pumps a day. I've filled out but i've eaten like a pig. I've decided to try to lean up some, and i'm gonna do a P90x hybrid with huge carb manipulation. My questions are: Can I maybe scale back to two pumps and extend for 6 additional weeks and still avoid shutdown. I would like a little hormonal help during a cut. I have sustain alpha on hand along with activate and among few other things. I should have played my cards right the first time and did this few weeks of dermacrine on a cut, however, whats done is done. Y'all think i'll be ok if just use the dermacrine for 6 more weeks without problems. Thanks for all of your help! BTW, i'm 36 and natural (besides the dermacrine)

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
so you're looking at 2.5 months of dermacrine use.. seems like a long time to me, although it is pretty mild.

Also tapering down of a hormonal product is usually not viewed as a sound practice. best to stop cold turkey and go right into PCT.

Why not finish your bottle at a steady dose, focus on strength and mass for the remainder of your cycle, then cut with proper diet and exercise? you don't need a hormonal to cut.

Look into some thermogenics, BCAA, and a good pair of sneaks to beat the pavement.