Inhibit-e+DAA stack

Euch

Euch

Awards
I ordered a couple bottles of inhibit-e and some daa. I plan on dosing the I-e at a 50/50/25/25 dosage along w some l-dopa and daa. Clearly my goal is to gain strength and lean muscle. So my question is I also have some pink magic and p6, which of the two (if either) would you recommend stacking and at what dose?

Additional info: I weigh 240lbs at 25%bf, bench 415, dead 550, squat 505..idk if any of this helps..thanks guys.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I think you have your bases covered as is. If it were me, I would dose the p6 midway through your DAA run such that the p6 will continue for about 2 weeks after your DAA run is over.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think you have your bases covered as is. If it were me, I would dose the p6 midway through your DAA run such that the p6 will continue for about 2 weeks after your DAA run is over.
I agree here. Good advice Coop. :bigok:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, all else looks good to me!

Euch

Euch

Awards
Awesome advice, thanks coop! Now I just have to wait tilll they get replenished and send it out here to Idaho.