X-Factor advanced

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any side effects to this product? Some people said water weight? Not sure about that? Joint pains? Etc. Let me know what you experienced from this?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My only sides were increased strength and leaning out ;) It's a good natty product, probably one of the best out there (it actually does something). Some complained about joint pain with the original, but most feel the Advanced version takes care of that.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 caps on workout days, all pre-workout. 2-4 caps on non-workout days, typically in the evening. I like dosing high, and after reading up more on ArA it seems to make more sense to dose higher around exercise.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Milas, as usual, is spot on. I ran XFA for 50 days the other month...dosed 4-5 caps PreWO...and 3-4 on 'off' days, no joint issues, no aches of any kind, just results...my next run will be 65 days, 6 preWO (weights), 4 precardio/core...none on off days...and will def be picking up some Glycergrow...as GMS and dosing XFA all PreWO help to maximize the Ara uptake into the muscles...and if you haven't already, you might paruse thru the logs on here...good stuff!

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
someone on another site said x factor causes some water weight etc??Is this true? Dont really see how it could?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
someone on another site said x factor causes some water weight etc??Is this true? Dont really see how it could?
lol, no, there is no way that it could.

The only side I ever hear people reporting is slight joint pain from time to time, and those were with the original version, with Advanced I can nearly guarantee there will be zero side effects.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Might throw this into my PCT. Been wanting to try this for a long, long time. Literally been looking at this product for years, lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used it in PCT, and it rocked. I'd suggest two 100 cap bottles of XFA.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am dosing this about 4 a day for about two weeks now. Little joint soreness but I swear I have been VERY strong in the gym today. I finished with 305 2 reps on my last set today and usually do about one of 300 on last set. Not sure how this works but I think it does work. What do you dose on off days? I been doing 4 a day for 7 days. Should i just do 4 preworkout and only dose on workouts days. I workout 5 days a week and one full cardio day so basically one day a week i dont touch a weight or run, etc..
Let me know. Thanks

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might throw this into my PCT. Been wanting to try this for a long, long time. Literally been looking at this product for years, lol.
no better time than now to finally try it!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am dosing this about 4 a day for about two weeks now. Little joint soreness but I swear I have been VERY strong in the gym today. I finished with 305 2 reps on my last set today and usually do about one of 300 on last set. Not sure how this works but I think it does work. What do you dose on off days? I been doing 4 a day for 7 days. Should i just do 4 preworkout and only dose on workouts days. I workout 5 days a week and one full cardio day so basically one day a week i dont touch a weight or run, etc..
Let me know. Thanks
4 a day, every day is the recommended dosage.

Some people are using 4 preWO and 1 cap on off days (to maintain saturation) to save money/make their cycle last longer and seeing nearly all the results of 4 daily.

anaboliko

Awards
4 a day, every day is the recommended dosage.

Some people are using 4 preWO and 1 cap on off days (to maintain saturation) to save money/make their cycle last longer and seeing nearly all the results of 4 daily.
What do you guys think of X-factor stacked with E-bol?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a fan of ecdy, I've never seen real results from anyone. XFA on the other hand is pretty unanimous.

anaboliko

Awards
I'm not a fan of ecdy, I've never seen real results from anyone. XFA on the other hand is pretty unanimous.
I was asking because I did see results from E-bol, it's my favorite supp actually and I'm gonna run a bottle and was thinking of maybe either stacking it with X-factor or doing X-factor after E-bol. (I'm also taking DAA)

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
I love walking into these threads and finding hot, warm XFA love all over the place.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You forgot the "sticky"... ;)

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Grabbing a bottle for my PCT, can't wait to get it going.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do yourself a favor and get 2 for 50 days. It's worth it!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long does XFA last? If I buy like 10 bottles, how long would I have to use them?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
$120 for 50 days is pretty pricey, but i wanna try this some day

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Works well, but it can cause joint pain. I'd drop/lower Omega 3's while taking an ARA supplement

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I like X factor but Im getting headaches and lethargy...I can take stuff for the headaches but what about the sleepiness? Pop stims?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like X factor but Im getting headaches and lethargy...I can take stuff for the headaches but what about the sleepiness? Pop stims?
very interesting, I havent heard any reports of lethargy before. What is your dosing looking like?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
very interesting, I havent heard any reports of lethargy before. What is your dosing looking like?
I did a search and found a couple guys complaining of the same thing on another forum..not the most common side but it does happen in a few of us it seems. I'm Dosing 4 a day in divided doses throughout the day.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend this to someone comming back from shoulder surgery? My worries point to the inflammation properties. Obviously unwise to take straught after surgery, but would this cause complications say 5 months down the line?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohh I heard that! I'm popping more crap than I can count. :(

Gets old.

Later

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Just bought my first bottle, and am running it at 4 pills a day before my meals. Trying to spread it out as evenly as possible. Any advice on what supplements to take or not to take? I remember with the first X-Factor it wasn't a good idea to continue taking Fish Oil, I see that Advanced already has an Omega-3 complex in it, so I figured it would be okay to save my fish oil until I am done with it. Just curious if it is better to take it at certain times or mix it with any other supplements, or what not to. So far so good. Feeling a bit sore, but don't know if that is from the XFA or my lifting over the past two days. Heard it takes something like 2-3 weeks to start feeling it.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Just bought my first bottle, and am running it at 4 pills a day before my meals. Trying to spread it out as evenly as possible. Any advice on what supplements to take or not to take? I remember with the first X-Factor it wasn't a good idea to continue taking Fish Oil, I see that Advanced already has an Omega-3 complex in it, so I figured it would be okay to save my fish oil until I am done with it. Just curious if it is better to take it at certain times or mix it with any other supplements, or what not to. So far so good. Feeling a bit sore, but don't know if that is from the XFA or my lifting over the past two days. Heard it takes something like 2-3 weeks to start feeling it.
Im taking it with Humapro, and just started need2slin...saving the fish oil until after cycle

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Im taking it with Humapro, and just started need2slin...saving the fish oil until after cycle
Cool, I am gonna hold off on the Fish Oil as well, are you taking it 15 minutes before your meal or does it not matter? I know some compounds work a bit better if given time to get into your system before eating. Just curious.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I am gonna hold off on the Fish Oil as well, are you taking it 15 minutes before your meal or does it not matter? I know some compounds work a bit better if given time to get into your system before eating. Just curious.
Im experimenting...trying before meals in the morning, and with meals at night.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you recommend this to someone comming back from shoulder surgery? My worries point to the inflammation properties. Obviously unwise to take straught after surgery, but would this cause complications say 5 months down the line?
5 months down the line it may not, but there is no way to be certain.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im experimenting...trying before meals in the morning, and with meals at night.
You guys are missing out if you don't try taking all 4 caps 30-45 mins PreWO...it gives great pumps, plus I imagine taking it with your preWO would kill any of the sleepiness you're experiencing....:bigok:

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
You guys are missing out if you don't try taking all 4 caps 30-45 mins PreWO...it gives great pumps, plus I imagine taking it with your preWO would kill any of the sleepiness you're experiencing....:bigok:
good tip

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Really? Good pumps? Interesting

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? Good pumps? Interesting
GREAT pumps actually...more solid/dense than N.O. pumps, in my experience...if interested, there's a really in depth thread on bb about 'maximizing ara intake into skeletal muscle' in the science section...some really good posts...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA is great for pumps, especially with carbs. I took 6 caps XFA ~30 minutes pre-workout, and 2 caps on off days.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA is great for pumps, especially with carbs. I took 6 caps XFA ~30 minutes pre-workout, and 2 caps on off days.
I'm going to run it similar in a few weeks...6 caps preWO (weight training), 4 caps preWO (cardio), none on off days (which happens to just be sunday) for ~65 days....also worth noting/experimenting with is that by using GMS (glycergrow), TTA and/or L-carnitine along with it PreWO, it may increase a more effective delivery of ArA into the skeletal muscle...which is where the 'magic' happens....I'll at least be using the GG & TTA this coming round... :11:

:yup:

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
X-Factor + GlycerGrow + Carnitine is the way to go

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got all that, I'll have to give it a whirl.

30 minutes pre-workout with pre-wo drink:

4 caps XFA
3 scoops GG
2g LCLT
2g ALCAR

Look good?

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've got all that, I'll have to give it a whirl.

30 minutes pre-workout with pre-wo drink:

4 caps XFA
3 scoops GG
2g LCLT
2g ALCAR

Look good?
I drop to 1g LCLT. But the rest looks good

Also think about adding in 500mg Choline to go with the ALCAR :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and perhaps either a scoop of Mesomorph for your PreWO mix...or add in 1g of Agmatine...for further 'ballooning' effects :11: