Getting ready for football

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Getting ready for football

Bulking cycle, how does Optimum nutrition Creatine Mono and HGHup together sound? Im a runningback trying to put on some weight while maintaining speed..

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

any type of creatine will be helpful. many will talk crap on it and there are disadvantages to mono but to get you started its good. there is some new stuff out thats supposed to be all the rage but you see that every few months with some new type of creatine.

as for the HGHup, I dont know much about it and have never used it but from quick research it seems alright. one supp I have used and suggest would the the IGH1 and Ghenerate combo, which worked very well for me. Also adding in legs and deadlifts into your workouts will help you improve across the spectrum. just make sure you continue to do speed work and dont over train your back and legs. you need big muscle thats still useable for football season.
  3. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 1one_two2 View Post
    Bulking cycle, how does Optimum nutrition Creatine Mono and HGHup together sound? Im a runningback trying to put on some weight while maintaining speed..
    Focus in your training rather than supplementation to get you where you wanna be. If your not training for speed and agility then you wont have it on the field, no pill can give that to you.

That being said those two are fine to take no matter what your goal is. You can go with NPs bulk creatine mono instead of ONs, its a better price.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Focus in your training rather than supplementation to get you where you wanna be. If your not training for speed and agility then you wont have it on the field, no pill can give that to you.

That being said those two are fine to take no matter what your goal is. You can go with NPs bulk creatine mono instead of ONs, its a better price.

I agree I just assume he is already on some type of training for football. workout and diet are always number 1.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Protein/weight gainer. Multi vitamin if your diet isn't gettin' it. Creatine, i think CL green mag is great for FB players. Those are the basics. Your diet and training will have MUCH more impact than any supps you take,
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1st PH use for old man football
    By phatallover13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 12:27 PM
  2. Replies: 122
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 02:40 PM
  3. football
    By mjaguilar10 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 05:09 PM