Questions regaurding my PCT!! help please!!

Duns17

Awards
Hi, im new to these forums,but i have done a ton of research and also a couple cycles over the last year. I was just trying to see if someone couple help me with a question i have regarding my PCT. I am on a cycle on RPN epi and CEL tren and i know its not a hard cycle so im not sure how extreme i should go on the PCT or if i need to use all that i have or if just some will work. I have Nolva prescribed from my doctor right now waiting for my PCT that i know i will use got the dosing all that good stuff down, but my question is should i add in my torem as well or would it be overkill? haven't had time to do a ton of research on torem and if it works the same way as NOLVA does is regards to its SERM and if it raises different test levels that NOLVA and all that . I get all my test levels checked regularly as well as liver prolactin and anything else you can think of so im just trying to decide if i need NOLVA and torem or if just the NOLVA will work since its a epi/tren cycle!! thanks, any questions you need to know just ask and ill answer!! thanks

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I wouldn't take both together, thats overkill. Choose one or the other. You do have other supps in your PCT right?

Duns17

Awards
yeah im going 2 take some clen so that i gain a little strength post and im throwing in natural test boosters and whatnot i was just trying to decide on those two.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trying to decide on what? clen with a test booster?. try to type a little better so i understand. im confused.

Duns17

Awards
r1balla sorry i meant i was trying to decide on nolva and torem or just one or the other. The clen and test boosters are just extra things i will put into my PCT trying to decide if i need anything else.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Yea I agree, I like Nolva better

Duns17

Awards
ive heard good things about torem and it kicking in faster any thoughts on that?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive heard good things about torem and it kicking in faster any thoughts on that?
Use the torem. It won't lower igf-1 and gh levels like Nolva does and it also has been shown to have signifigant affects in men in raising LH and FSH. It's also less toxic.

As Dr.D put it... the only side effects known are along the lines of spontaneous ejaculation lol

Duns17

Awards
would taking nolva constantly hinder my gains even after my PCT is done? ive been put on 10mg a day by my doctor i know it raises test 150% they said so wasnt sure if it will help me or not.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would taking nolva constantly hinder my gains even after my PCT is done? ive been put on 10mg a day by my doctor i know it raises test 150% they said so wasnt sure if it will help me or not.
What do you mean? You take it all the time, on cycle and off?

Duns17

Awards
yes the endocrinologist prescribed me it at 10mg a day everyday. Im just trying to figure out the pros and cons of being on it all the time... im not sure if it will hinder my gains or not when im natural...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why not run nolva with a testosterone stack. something like HGHup with free test

Duns17

Awards
i have a tes stack already and clen to take with whichever i decide to take... since i will never take clomid again... made me into a little girl hahahha