quick stack questions

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
hi, im going into my cutting regime and so far just got out of a alpha t2/shift stack. now im currently debating about either running androlean, or daa/titanium/erase. im trying to lean out and also have an increase of strength but which do you think will give me my most bang for my buck?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
im using lean now,only 3 days in, good energy at the gym at 6pm (last dose is 2pm), and this is on little to no carbs (carb cycling), i was using EC, and the lean made it stronger from day 1, to the point i cut the caff in half

thermo affect when working out, good energy considering im zapped right now

its pretty good, seems like it has potential to be good by bottle's end

as for the other stack, never used 2 of them, but daa is great, i dont think very much of natty t boosters, but my experiences with testforce and tfc-1 were good, but i used them in pct, not a cut

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
thank you. im not going to be using daa as a pct, just a standalone. will i need anything after my daa/triazole stack? or will the triazole keep the CO and estro under control while on daa?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with Erase and DAA or Erase and Adamantium (contains DAA and LCLT). This will not just increase T, but also control E and C which is very beneficial in a cut or recomp

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androlean is goin to be the most potent option. Anything that you take it with only makes it work better. Potentiating any thermogenics you add to it. Androlean also has the ability to convert into test, helping you to stay anabolic in stressfull times, such as dieting and intense training. Pm me for a discount bro and check out all the logs on it.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you will be disappointed regardless of what you choose out of that option. I haven't tried them myself, but from what I can recall , both option have good reports and reviews...

Personally, I'm a big fan of D-Aspartic Acid, so I would probably go with Erase and DAA just because of that... But I would still been interested in testing Androlean too, so I would probably chosen that the next time :)

What ever your choice will be, good luck with the training and your goals!