L-dopa/mucuna pruriens dosage?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Usp labs Powerfull has good dose that u can feel fast. But take some divanilly with it because prolactin chance is always there even with natural gh.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Sampsa88 View Post
    Usp labs Powerfull has good dose that u can feel fast. But take some divanilly with it because prolactin chance is always there even with natural gh.
    You are wrong
    L-Dopa (in powerfull) is a natural prolactin inhibitor so why shall he add Divanil?
    •   
       


  3. I have run same dose that Powerfull has but different companys and doubled the dose before and its very effective, first u are horny as hell but then the prolacting hits yes u are right in the l doba but i was talking the product not mucuna itself. Safed musli does prolacting in long term use and powerfull has it and if u want full effect of l dopa u need to run it with safed musli.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Sampsa88 View Post
    I have run same dose that Powerfull has but different companys and doubled the dose before and its very effective, first u are horny as hell but then the prolacting hits yes u are right in the l doba but i was talking the product not mucuna itself. Safed musli does prolacting in long term use and powerfull has it and if u want full effect of l dopa u need to run it with safed musli.
    Chlorotest with Dopadex would be good stuff

  5. whats the recomendation for cycling this stuff?
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    whats the recomendation for cycling this stuff?
    I would say 8 weeks. One of the guys here (forget who) relayed some info on why he doesn't like L-Dopa, but I didn't save the PM. His logic made sense and I dumped mine. It was one of the MK-677 Gurus though. Maybe he'll see this. @kboxer7 ???

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    I would say 8 weeks. One of the guys here (forget who) relayed some info on why he doesn't like L-Dopa, but I didn't save the PM. His logic made sense and I dumped mine. It was one of the MK-677 Gurus though. Maybe he'll see this. @kboxer7 ???
    I am not a fan of Ldopa either to be honest

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    I would say 8 weeks. One of the guys here (forget who) relayed some info on why he doesn't like L-Dopa, but I didn't save the PM. His logic made sense and I dumped mine. It was one of the MK-677 Gurus though. Maybe he'll see this. @kboxer7 ???
    IDK bro i just started taking a good quality brand of it and ive been feeling pretty damn good, i think its that l dopa to be honest
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    IDK bro i just started taking a good quality brand of it and ive been feeling pretty damn good, i think its that l dopa to be honest
    What brand

  10. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    What brand
    source naturals, they also have the best version of tongkat ali ive ever taken and ive tried 100 of them thats why i say its high quality
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    IDK bro i just started taking a good quality brand of it and ive been feeling pretty damn good, i think its that l dopa to be honest
    I hear ya my friend - It would all depend on each individuals levels/chemistry - I bet it does help people. I'm just fortunate in that I *always* feel amazing, so, hard to improve on that.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mucuna Pruriens
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 08:31 PM
  2. Is my Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa) standardized too low?
    By Super Saiyan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 01:49 PM
  3. Mucuna Pruriens and L-Dopa
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 08:07 PM
  4. 1-carboxy vs. Mucuna Pruriens
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 08:18 PM
  5. Bulk mucuna pruriens?
    By de49152 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 07:30 PM
Log in
Log in