Quinoa bursting with ecdysteroids

1. Most of the 20-hydroxyecdysone is recovered undegraded within the seeds even after 20 min boiling, and is thus susceptible to evoke significant (beneficial) pharmacological effects on humans who eat quinoa regularly.
    thats awesome. great to see a food that maintains its benefits even after cooking. I get quinoa in bulk at costco. I need to start eating it weekly instead of monthly.

great article
  2. Never enough

damn, thats handy
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    damn, thats handy
    I'm sayin'

4. I've been eating quinoa almost every day for a few weeks, but only 60g/day. Does anyone know how much you need to eat to get any useful effects from the ecdysteroids? The abstract doesn't say.

5. If you eat 50 g quinoa from a health food shop you'll probably ingest 15-20 mg 20-hydroxyecdysone. That's more than the recommended daily dose that some ecdysteroid supplements contain. French chemists analysed samples of quinoa and found they contained high amounts of ecdysteroids.

Pasted from Ergo.

6. so i should eat mad quinoa
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

7. update?

8. Just picked up 26 oz. of quinoa at walmart for $9.12 in the Latin food isle - kinda pricey but still cheaper than ecdy supps. I've never taken ecdy. What should I expect?

9. interesting

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dead Shark View Post
    Just picked up 26 oz. of quinoa at walmart for $9.12 in the Latin food isle - kinda pricey but still cheaper than ecdy supps. I've never taken ecdy. What should I expect?
    find it on like bulkfoods dot com or ... thats where i get my food

11. lol my new fav carb source...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 05:23 PM
  2. Pimpin' Ecdysteroids Q&A
    By thesinner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 10:50 AM
  3. ecdysteroids use to stop hair loss..?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 06:48 AM
  4. Quinoa say what????
    By jminis in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 09:07 PM
  5. Quinoa
    By william3162 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 09:04 PM