- 04-05-2011, 11:01 PM
i am looking for some direction in putting together a stack that will promote strength all the while adding some lean muscle that will aid in burning fat. a lean bulk stack if you will. it been a couple of years since i have taken anything. no needles please, pills only thank u for you assistance in this matter.
- 04-05-2011, 11:10 PM
creatine, diet, training
- 04-05-2011, 11:11 PM
As far as supplements, there are a few great recomp products and stacks out there. I would say use a natural Testosterone and/or Growth Hormone booster, a nutrient repartitioner, and perhaps have a fat burner/topical in there as well, alongside your basic staples of course.
Just a few examples (there are many more):
* Drive/IGF-2/FREE TEST
* Triazole/Activate Xtreme
04-05-2011, 11:13 PM
thanks rosie. do you by chance design supplement regimens?
04-05-2011, 11:19 PM
I give basic supplementation advice and regimes to my clients, yes, and if they have particular products they are using or want to use, then I take that into consideration when designing nutrition plans and/or training programmes.
Here on the forum I help with dosing/timing for products and stacks, and make recommendations based on an individual's goals and needs on what I believe will be the most effective course of action for them.
I recommend that you take a look around and see what others have used, for feedback and results, etc. - there is plenty of information on the forum - and go from there.
04-10-2011, 08:00 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:59 AM
- By punthra in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 301Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:49 AM
- By sjim413 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:31 PM
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 19Last Post: 11-09-2009, 05:30 AM
- By mikeylikesit in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2009, 04:07 PM