Stack Help

rdj6107

Awards
i am looking for some direction in putting together a stack that will promote strength all the while adding some lean muscle that will aid in burning fat. a lean bulk stack if you will. it been a couple of years since i have taken anything. no needles please, pills only thank u for you assistance in this matter.

age 38
6'2"
270lbs

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am looking for some direction in putting together a stack that will promote strength all the while adding some lean muscle that will aid in burning fat. a lean bulk stack if you will. it been a couple of years since i have taken anything. no needles please, pills only thank u for you assistance in this matter.

age 38
6'2"
270lbs
How about sorting your NUTRITION AND TRAINING out first, since they are going to be the primary determining factors in whether or not you are successful with a recomp - nutrition especially!

As far as supplements, there are a few great recomp products and stacks out there. I would say use a natural Testosterone and/or Growth Hormone booster, a nutrient repartitioner, and perhaps have a fat burner/topical in there as well, alongside your basic staples of course.

Just a few examples (there are many more):
* Erase/Alpha-T2
* Drive/IGF-2/FREE TEST
* Triazole/Activate Xtreme

~Rosie~

rdj6107

Awards
thanks rosie. do you by chance design supplement regimens?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks rosie. do you by chance design supplement regimens?
No worries :)

I give basic supplementation advice and regimes to my clients, yes, and if they have particular products they are using or want to use, then I take that into consideration when designing nutrition plans and/or training programmes.

Here on the forum I help with dosing/timing for products and stacks, and make recommendations based on an individual's goals and needs on what I believe will be the most effective course of action for them.

I recommend that you take a look around and see what others have used, for feedback and results, etc. - there is plenty of information on the forum - and go from there.

~Rosie~