Insulin Mimetic/Nutrient Repartitioner

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.18%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    it will sort of SELECTIVELY pick muscle tissue, hopefully. usually high concentrations of insulin for some reason favor storage toward fat. but lower concentrations depending on depleted or fed state or not will favor muscle tissue.
    Agree I believe the body has somewhat if an hierarchy with the brain getting first dibs on nutrients then organs and muscle and whatever is left over is stored as fat. I think the key is finding the amount if carbs and protein to fill you muscles but not too much that it starts getting stored as fat. Have you seen any info that would back this up? It has just been a belief of mine but I never came across anything really that supported it
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Agree I believe the body has somewhat if an hierarchy with the brain getting first dibs on nutrients then organs and muscle and whatever is left over is stored as fat. I think the key is finding the amount if carbs and protein to fill you muscles but not too much that it starts getting stored as fat. Have you seen any info that would back this up? It has just been a belief of mine but I never came across anything really that supported it
    first order of business would be muscle and liver. the rest would be as needed.

liver is what controls blood sugar.

after a workout its, muscles, then liver. or simulantiously both i believe. but more selective after a workout.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

bump for those who havent seen
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I agree. Its called glycogen stores. They can only store so much carbs in them, after that the carbs are stored as fat.

Think of this as when you fill your car up. the excess gas is wasted. Bodybuiders getting ready for a show glycogens levels are depleted and they dont wont to totaly eliminate them but they do go pretty low like many go close to almost empty , its a fine line . If your losing strength fast, no pump, your stores are probally too low and you need a refeed day
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I heard that AnaBeta had some profoundly powerful insulinogenic properties... can someone shed a light on this for me? I am making this same post in two other threads, so excuse the redundancy, only trying to get a rich mixture of opinion. I am thinking of stacking with Racompadrol and Need 2 Slin during my off-cycle/season through the winter as I increase calories to maintain newly realized mass. Thanks!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

2 glycobols equal about 5 uis of insulin in a users experience with real insulin
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So essentially 5 iu of slin is usualy useful for 50-75g carbs which is just about their recommendation. Good to know
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I heard that AnaBeta had some profoundly powerful insulinogenic properties... can someone shed a light on this for me? I am making this same post in two other threads, so excuse the redundancy, only trying to get a rich mixture of opinion. I am thinking of stacking with Racompadrol and Need 2 Slin during my off-cycle/season through the winter as I increase calories to maintain newly realized mass. Thanks!
    It isn't necessarily insulin mediated as far as we are aware, it just seems to increase the need of all food in general.

Quantifiably while on AnaBeta I increased my post workout carb intake to 150g of an equal mix of dextrose and maltodextrin. This is the highest I have ever taken. I tried it again while off AnaBeta and felt horribly sick, in the end cutting it down by almost half.

Carbs during the rest of the day were increased also but I lost visible fat despite eating more. Very strong recomp effects.
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It isn't necessarily insulin mediated as far as we are aware, it just seems to increase the need of all food in general.

Quantifiably while on AnaBeta I increased my post workout carb intake to 150g of an equal mix of dextrose and maltodextrin. This is the highest I have ever taken. I tried it again while off AnaBeta and felt horribly sick, in the end cutting it down by almost half.

Carbs during the rest of the day were increased also but I lost visible fat despite eating more. Very strong recomp effects.
    I have, for the first time in my years of training, also increased my carbs to 150-200g of carbohydrates after a workout. The only change I have made, is I have finally entered the realm of IGF-1-LR3 administration. The glycogen storage is unparalleled, and long lasting. I am still amazed even after a few weeks of ongoing usage, that I can wake up the following morning, and be so pumped and full that it is a challenge to wash the back of my neck in the shower.

I'm not sure whether or not I will spend $40 plus shipping on AnaBeta, but come this winter, I am really entertaining it's usage.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yoxttg

heres for all who didn't see the original presentation
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

Quote Originally Posted by holmes215 View Post
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/yoxttg

heres for all who didn't see the original presentation
    I saw this. nice work.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutrient Repartitioner for Turkey Day?
    By freefall365 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 05:57 PM
  2. judge this partitioner/insulin mimetic
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 10:58 PM
  3. critique my nutrient repartitioner please
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 01:31 AM
  4. nutrient partion/insulin resistance creation