Ordering my supps now but need some help!!

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
ok guys I cant go above 75 bucks thats including shipping.

so right now in my shopping cart i have assault, creatine mono bulk, and glycergrow

is that ok or is there other stuff that works better that wont go over 75 i need help! haha

give me opinions on the 3 supps worth getting! im ordering it in the next hour so any help would be awesome

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
APS Mesomorph and APS Creatine Nitrate is one option. I've also lately heard from some other folks that Ancient Strength and Attack are quite a potent stack with N2KTS. There's a promo going on right now in the promo section, so you might be able to get some for free!

GlycerGrow never did much for me, and it was hard to take (I don't like dumping powders down the hatch).

Creatine Mono does little for me, but I get crazy pumps and great strength/endurance with Creatine Nitrate.

I've never tried Assault, but I've tried a lot of pre-wo powders and they all lose potency pretty quickly (tolerance builds up). Mesomorph was the only pre-wo that I could take 1 scoop for 2 jugs worth, and still get the same effect. I really liked N2KTS, it's a potent pre-wo that's better than Jacked by a couple scoops and without the crash ;)

You won't get as many servings either way, but I think the overall effect would be greater.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you can get all 3 of those in one formula and save significantly.

Personally I like VPX NO Shogun and NO Synthesize.

Just my opinion.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Well I want it to last me a while im going for strength and bit of a bulk. reason I cant get more that 75 dollars worth is cuz I already got erase pmag and dplex haha

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
ok awesome yea ill get the assault what else is worth getting?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
APS Mesomorph and APS Creatine Nitrate is one option. I've also lately heard from some other folks that Ancient Strength and Attack are quite a potent stack with N2KTS. There's a promo going on right now in the promo section, so you might be able to get some for free!

GlycerGrow never did much for me, and it was hard to take (I don't like dumping powders down the hatch).

Creatine Mono does little for me, but I get crazy pumps and great strength/endurance with Creatine Nitrate.

I've never tried Assault, but I've tried a lot of pre-wo powders and they all lose potency pretty quickly (tolerance builds up). Mesomorph was the only pre-wo that I could take 1 scoop for 2 jugs worth, and still get the same effect. I really liked N2KTS, it's a potent pre-wo that's better than Jacked by a couple scoops and without the crash ;)

You won't get as many servings either way, but I think the overall effect would be greater.
What Milas said here is pretty accurate about the stack of ancient strength, attack, and N2KTS.

It also wouldn't hurt to throw your hat in for our promo. You could end up logging one of them for free!! :D

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
ok ill enter :D in the case i dont end up logging anything, would it be good to do mesomorph and or n2kts plus ancient strength and creatine nitrate? or is that way over kill haha

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Glycergrow does quite a lot for most people that take it. A tub lasts 6+ months as well

Take 3 scoops pre and 1 scoop intra and you are golden

If you are having problems taking it you can mix it in applesauce, yogurt, drop it on your tongue and chase it down with your preworkout, or simply mix it in with your preworkout

Make sure you are really pushing water when on GlycerGrow

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok ill enter :D in the case i dont end up logging anything, would it be good to do mesomorph and or n2kts plus ancient strength and creatine nitrate? or is that way over kill haha
N2KTS + Ancient Strength + Attack would be plenty

Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate would be plenty

Doing both creatines is overkill IMO.