PCT help!

T

TitaniumFX4

Awards
I'm takin finaflex ripped in about a month. Waitin to hit 315 again before I take my cycle.
This is what I got so far:
Finaflex ripped
Half way thru cycle take bulldozer xl 5000
Animalpak multi v
PCT:
Prime
Nolvadex xt
Size on for some creatine. Got about 20 free sample packs. Only reason I decided to use it. Hah

My goal is to hit 345 on bench. Just want to know if I need to add or change anything.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first of all, wrong section

second, your PCT isnt even proper or close to proper PCT. your "nolvadex" is not noLvadex, its novadex xt, OTC , not the real nolva.

third, at 167, you can gain waaaaay more weight and muscle before you start a cycle

T

TitaniumFX4

Awards
O my bad. Nolva alright. Yea, I think I'll be weighing at about 180 when I get back up to 315. I'm at 173 now, I should get to 180 in about 6 weeks. After cycle expecting to be about 193-195. You now of something better than prime? Saw some bad reviews lately.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
O my bad. Nolva alright. Yea, I think I'll be weighing at about 180 when I get back up to 315. I'm at 173 now, I should get to 180 in about 6 weeks. After cycle expecting to be about 193-195. You now of something better than prime? Saw some bad reviews lately.
Wow, I would say you have way more research to do and not to run your cycle at all (especially at that weight).

BUT

Since you probably won't listen to that, buy a complete PCT that comes with complete directions on how to use: the TRS by Primordial. I also highly suggest grabbing a REAL serm (as in, not novedex by Gaspari). Torem, Tamox, Clomid. Do it right or risk seriously harming yourself, it is really up to you.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
exactly x2

man this is why the fda is cracking down hard, or at least their 'excuse', saving people from themselves, who in turn ruin it for the rest of us

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
makes me so mad also. learn your stuff before u buy it.

T

TitaniumFX4

Awards
I know my basic things was just confused on the pct part. Reason I asked about it cuz I knew those all in one post cycles weren't enough. I've been doin more research and got it figured out. Thanks

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'd wait for the cycle, if you are into bench strength either do a west side program or Ryan Kennelly has a great bench monster program, body building type workouts for the rest of the body, powerlifting for the chest days. Once you get yourself optimized on training, diet, and rest, then you plateau on your own naturally, hit up the gear. Also get some test I wouldn't mess with finaplex ripped or whatever you are choosing.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, if u thought nova was nolva, i highly doubt u know anything at all.

next time you put together a cycle, dont go buy anything until u research or create a thread asking...then when the vets get in here and help you, u will know exactly what to buy