Best Supplement Stack for Cutting (natural)

avalenzi

Awards
Hey everyone, I was wondering what would be a good natural supplement stack for cutting. Any suggestions would be helpful. And i know it all starts with diet for a good cut, im just lookin for a good supplement stack.

Thank You

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"And i know it all starts with diet for a good cut" this involves more that you think

1. you need know when eat, what you eat and how you eat after you learn this then use supplements

Eat clean and good is the base of all.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Green Tea Extract and CLA is a good base to start with and this is Ryansm's prefered base to start with. Stack it with a thermogenic or a prohormone geared toward leaning out- Androlean.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, I was wondering what would be a good natural supplement stack for cutting. Any suggestions would be helpful. And i know it all starts with diet for a good cut, im just lookin for a good supplement stack.

Thank You
I prefer using a stim-free supplement like Lean-FX during my cuts. A natural supplement which will aid you in controling the cortisollevels, and puts no extra stress on the body from stimulants..

You could also add Hard-FX to the stack, a supp which contains the powerful DAA and the natural AI 7-MF, that and some other good stuff that will help you to lean out...

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet is key. It's 98% of the battle, even more so than what you do in the gym. Working out just creates the environment/potential to bulk or lean out. Quantity and type of calories, depending on training program, i.e. more protein, healthy fats and carbs. It's a science and it comes down to food. Supplements can assist that environment if the right stimulus is provided. I don't believe there is any one supplement that on it's own will burn a "measurable" amount of fat, but if you take that supplement and introduce it into the right environment, for example a fasted cardio session, then you begin to see results. I use bulk cissus, bcaas (pre,intra,post for fasted cardio sessions), alpha-t2 with a stim based product of my choice (for now white lightening from APS), Erase for cortisol control and 10-12 grams of fish oil combined with 5 grams of CLA a day.

x_danny_x

Awards
10 grams of fish oil? thats alot. you mean the omega 3 fatty acids or just the whole fish oil included since fish oil is not entirely composed of omega 3 fatty acids.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
clen, t3, tren and 1500 cals/day

dnp for pct

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 grams of fish oil? thats alot. you mean the omega 3 fatty acids or just the whole fish oil included since fish oil is not entirely composed of omega 3 fatty acids.
I take at least that everyday, it's not a lot.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dose that high because I normally keep carbs low. My body operates/functions well on a high fat/high protein/low carb diet.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thank You
Once you have BOTH NUTRITION AND TRAINING targeted at fat loss, provided you are not a beginner to training, then you could add in products to help with fat loss, yes.

My personal favourite fat loss stack is (in alphabetical order):
* Alpha-T2
* Erase
* IGF-2
* Shred Matrix
* Topical Stack - 7-KE/LipoBURN

Each product is actually a STAPLE to me (just because something might be classed as a "fat burner" does not mean I use it for that purpose); therefore I use them regardless of what my body goals are, and I usually don't "cut" and "bulk", but almost perpetually recomp, but they are definitely great for fat loss as well :)

In the end, what you use is up to you. If you want a fat loss stack there are many products that you can always use, including but not limited to fat burners - stim and non-stim, thyroid boosters, appetite suppressants, cortisol controllers, nutrient repartitioners, topicals, etc. Ultimately, whatever you choose to use will just COMPLIMENT your nutrition and training for results.

~Rosie~