Best Supplement Stack for Cutting (natural)

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.7%

Best Supplement Stack for Cutting (natural)

Hey everyone, I was wondering what would be a good natural supplement stack for cutting. Any suggestions would be helpful. And i know it all starts with diet for a good cut, im just lookin for a good supplement stack.

Thank You

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

"And i know it all starts with diet for a good cut" this involves more that you think

1. you need know when eat, what you eat and how you eat after you learn this then use supplements

Eat clean and good is the base of all.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Green Tea Extract and CLA is a good base to start with and this is Ryansm's prefered base to start with. Stack it with a thermogenic or a prohormone geared toward leaning out- Androlean.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.46%

Quote Originally Posted by avalenzi View Post
    Hey everyone, I was wondering what would be a good natural supplement stack for cutting. Any suggestions would be helpful. And i know it all starts with diet for a good cut, im just lookin for a good supplement stack.

Thank You
    I prefer using a stim-free supplement like Lean-FX during my cuts. A natural supplement which will aid you in controling the cortisollevels, and puts no extra stress on the body from stimulants..

You could also add Hard-FX to the stack, a supp which contains the powerful DAA and the natural AI 7-MF, that and some other good stuff that will help you to lean out...
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.47%

Diet is key. It's 98% of the battle, even more so than what you do in the gym. Working out just creates the environment/potential to bulk or lean out. Quantity and type of calories, depending on training program, i.e. more protein, healthy fats and carbs. It's a science and it comes down to food. Supplements can assist that environment if the right stimulus is provided. I don't believe there is any one supplement that on it's own will burn a "measurable" amount of fat, but if you take that supplement and introduce it into the right environment, for example a fasted cardio session, then you begin to see results. I use bulk cissus, bcaas (pre,intra,post for fasted cardio sessions), alpha-t2 with a stim based product of my choice (for now white lightening from APS), Erase for cortisol control and 10-12 grams of fish oil combined with 5 grams of CLA a day.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%

10 grams of fish oil? thats alot. you mean the omega 3 fatty acids or just the whole fish oil included since fish oil is not entirely composed of omega 3 fatty acids.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.68%

clen, t3, tren and 1500 cals/day

dnp for pct
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by x_danny_x View Post
    10 grams of fish oil? thats alot. you mean the omega 3 fatty acids or just the whole fish oil included since fish oil is not entirely composed of omega 3 fatty acids.
    I take at least that everyday, it's not a lot.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.47%

Quote Originally Posted by x_danny_x View Post
    I dose that high because I normally keep carbs low. My body operates/functions well on a high fat/high protein/low carb diet.
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by avalenzi View Post

Thank You
    Once you have BOTH NUTRITION AND TRAINING targeted at fat loss, provided you are not a beginner to training, then you could add in products to help with fat loss, yes.

My personal favourite fat loss stack is (in alphabetical order):
    * Alpha-T2
    * Erase
    * IGF-2
    * Shred Matrix
    * Topical Stack - 7-KE/LipoBURN

Each product is actually a STAPLE to me (just because something might be classed as a "fat burner" does not mean I use it for that purpose); therefore I use them regardless of what my body goals are, and I usually don't "cut" and "bulk", but almost perpetually recomp, but they are definitely great for fat loss as well

In the end, what you use is up to you. If you want a fat loss stack there are many products that you can always use, including but not limited to fat burners - stim and non-stim, thyroid boosters, appetite suppressants, cortisol controllers, nutrient repartitioners, topicals, etc. Ultimately, whatever you choose to use will just COMPLIMENT your nutrition and training for results.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

GTE, CLA, BCAAs, HIIT.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recommendations for Cutting supplement stack
    By avalenzi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 11:12 PM
  2. Good natural supplement?
    By Dan 55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 04:59 PM
  3. natural supplement debate
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 03:17 PM
  4. Need help with supplement stack for cutting..
    By Tyler3295 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 01:50 PM
  5. what natural supplement to use on a cut?
    By adil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 04:07 PM