- 04-04-2011, 01:13 AM
I'm currently running the Adamantium/Titanium/Erase stack as I continue to cut/recomp. I saw iForce's ECDY at an awesome price (and hopefully will catch it when NP restocks) and was curious what you thought about adding this to the supps I'm already doing or if would be better run by itself.
- 04-04-2011, 02:01 AM
- 04-04-2011, 03:11 AM
04-06-2011, 10:51 PM
I think it could be slightly overkill cost wise but if you aren't worried about the cost then I don't see it being an issue at all. Both stacks mentioned above are very good and I heard a lot of people having problems choosing . One is obviously more of a leaning stack and the other one more bulking but I personally like the Adamantium/Titanium/Erase stack because you increase test from every single angle and the Erase even helps you lose some water so you end up looking leaner anyways.
www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
04-06-2011, 10:59 PM
04-07-2011, 04:10 PM
Thanks guys. I decided to give it a shot and see what happens. And don't worry Athletix. I ordered some more Titanium too
04-07-2011, 10:53 PM
04-08-2011, 05:27 PM
04-08-2011, 08:38 PM
04-08-2011, 08:39 PM
07-28-2011, 11:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Trauma1 in forum Athletix SportsReplies: 34Last Post: 09-23-2011, 10:43 PM
- By Darrellw in forum Athletix SportsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-25-2011, 09:40 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 25Last Post: 04-28-2011, 11:50 PM
- By obvious in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-16-2011, 09:30 PM
- By Athletix in forum PESReplies: 14Last Post: 03-27-2011, 08:12 PM