Doing PH cycle soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

esco0101

Awards
Looking to lose weight so gonna be on a low carb, 2500 cal diet and looking to find the best routine for this. I have done Mens Health Power Training and Get Huge In A Hurry, both great routines. I have done bodybuilding splits in past and I enjoyed them but have always heard they are not the best for losing weight. I'm at 220, 5'9" and trying to get down to 200, in no particular time but hopefully by summer with a good diet should be attainable. I will be running Epi at 30mg/ed for 6 wks. For people dat have done AAS/PH, what would you say is best routine on a low cal diet to retain muscle and shed fat? Any help will be appreciated...

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
with that said, if you do 30 minutes of cardio right after you wake up... **** IS gonna does wonders for you

and then do 30 mins of cardio again at night

my fat ass friend lost 30 pounds in 6 weeks doing this, he used Clen tho

esco0101

Awards
with that said, if you do 30 minutes of cardio right after you wake up... **** IS gonna does wonders for you

and then do 30 mins of cardio again at night

my fat ass friend lost 30 pounds in 6 weeks doing this, he used Clen tho

I've read bout doing that...actually dats how it was in basic training for me 10 years ago and you are right, very effective as I went into basic at 190 but not nearly as muscular as I am now and I lost a lot of weight then like that. but running wen I wake plus having a full workout now is hard for me as I work as a nurse from 7p to 7a 4x a week. Sleep is very vital for me, lol. I'm looking for a 4x/wk routine. Maybe able to squeeze a day extra for cardio/swimming/basketball but that is extra

mod edit: read the rules and stickies. No ASS/PH talk in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.