Pre-WO and OEP?

jadrummond21

jadrummond21

Awards
I'm looking for some suggestions... I'm currently trying to cut down on some bf and have started using OEP. I usually stay away from fat burners due to already eating very clean as a lifestyle instead of just a "pre-summer rush" to look presentable with my shirt off. Im 22 yrs old, 6'5, around 225 lbs with fairly low bf %. I've been lifting pretty religously since I was 16 even though my goals have changed over the years. My supplementation is limited because of my low income as a college student but I am looking for a good combo to push me over the edge. Regardless, I always make it a point to stay true to protein, bcaa's and vitamins to support my training. I have done my research for years on this site and others but It helps to get feedback on a specific issue. I'm looking for a good pre-workout with low stim effects but more on the focus and pump side since I'm taking OEP. I've used jack3d in the past but I'm not really a big fan and especially not with a fat burner. Also looking for some advice on some of the new forms of creatine and natural test boosters as I would like to stay away from the PH side of things but still get some decent gains. Any ideas would be much appreciated!
Thanks,
Josh

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i've tried tons of creatine out there. Almost every single one give or take two and I always go back to standard creatine mono. People would ask why? I tell them because it is the only one without a doubt proven to work for years and all of the studies were done on that. Everyday we find another studying new creatines dont work as well as the old and reliable. Ancient strength is what I'd stand behind. It's a good brand which means it's highly quality that you can trust.

Attack is a great preworkout is well creatine will already work for cell volume and when you throw in some no2 production you will look and feel even better. I really believe the pump leads to growth. Not as much through the transfer or nutrients (which it definitely does) but more because it helps get that crazy mind muscle connection that leads to that ability to make it grow mentally. remember thoughts are energy

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Attack for pumps
Ancient strength for creatine
N2KTS preworkout

Equals win :D

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking my oep 1 hr. Preworkout and then taking mesomroph 15 min. Before workout and I'm fine but I do have a high stim tolerance.

jadrummond21

jadrummond21

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions... I looked for attack on nutra,are you all referring to attack by Brutal Alchemy? Rick or Steel, can you direct me to a few places I could find some reviews for your products?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jadrummond21

jadrummond21

Awards
Thanks guys, after doing some research its pretty clear that your lineup is legit and I think I'm going to run the ancient and the attack. I saw the note on your sample pack about products that aren't on the list, can I put together a sample pack of these two and a protein? I just ran out of my ON jug and I'm definitely looking for a change from the usual. Let me know...

PS- I appreciate your lack of bs/cheesy marketing. Its refreshing to see some truth in this market based mostly on deceit.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys, after doing some research its pretty clear that your lineup is legit and I think I'm going to run the ancient and the attack. I saw the note on your sample pack about products that aren't on the list, can I put together a sample pack of these two and a protein? I just ran out of my ON jug and I'm definitely looking for a change from the usual. Let me know...

PS- I appreciate your lack of bs/cheesy marketing. Its refreshing to see some truth in this market based mostly on deceit.
You're very welcome, man. And thank you for the compliments.

All of us who rep for NTBM only do so because we believe in the company and its products. We wouldn't put our names on it if we didn't trust it.

And check your PM about the sample pack, thing. I'll look into it for you, bro :yup:

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
You're very welcome, man. And thank you for the compliments.

All of us who rep for NTBM only do so because we believe in the company and its products. We wouldn't put our names on it if we didn't trust it.

And check your PM about the sample pack, thing. I'll look into it for you, bro :yup:
exactly

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks a lot for the support man. I'm sure you will like the stack of Attack and Ancient Strength, and be sure to post back and let us know what you think of it bro! ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like an interesting stack there.

NTBM is definitely quality, and stand behind their products with satisfaction guaranteed. I've been happy with everything I've used from them, and look forward to trying more!

jadrummond21

jadrummond21

Awards
Due to me being a dumbass and losing the signin info for my account that I had since highschool(06') it won't let me send pms on my new account until I get more posts. I'd like to get 2 sample packs(1 for me and 1 for my w/o partner) of attack, ancient, and your best tasting whey in your opinion.

This should be a great 2-3 month run when combined with my diet and 6 day split. Probably going to add in some casein and a natty test booster too. If my schedule permits, I'll probably run a log on these. Ive got 21 hours of school until I graduate on May 7 and an internship but somehow I always find time for gym and research. I'm excited to say the least, but in the meantime... Go Buter!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Due to me being a dumbass and losing the signin info for my account that I had since highschool(06') it won't let me send pms on my new account until I get more posts. I'd like to get 2 sample packs(1 for me and 1 for my w/o partner) of attack, ancient, and your best tasting whey in your opinion.

This should be a great 2-3 month run when combined with my diet and 6 day split. Probably going to add in some casein and a natty test booster too. If my schedule permits, I'll probably run a log on these. Ive got 21 hours of school until I graduate on May 7 and an internship but somehow I always find time for gym and research. I'm excited to say the least, but in the meantime... Go Buter!
Ya you can get sample packs. YOu just put in the notes to shipper what you want. It's hard to say which protein is best, there all soo good. Currently I really like the cupcake batter. But Espresso is delish, Ice cream sandwich is pretty good too. Then you got Cinna bun, even chocolate fudge is damn good. Still haven't tried the Choco PB yet though.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Attack & AS aren't on the sample list though. But check out the protein, you'll love it.

What I can do for you though. If you're willing to log either Attack or Ancient Strength(lemme know which one you'd lke) come sign up in the promo in company promotions.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Attack & AS aren't on the sample list though. But check out the protein, you'll love it.

What I can do for you though. If you're willing to log either Attack or Ancient Strength(lemme know which one you'd lke) come sign up in the promo in company promotions.
You beat me to it, Barbell. I had to hit the sack a little early last night to get up for an AM workout today before heading out of town for work, so I was on my way in here to post the same thing.

Definitely hop in that thread in the Company Promotions section and sign up to log/review one of these for us, man!

jadrummond21

jadrummond21

Awards
I'm confused, not sure where to sign up for this promo. 25% off or the transform contest thread? Either way I'll be running both products so the log would contain updates/reviews of the ancient and attack.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm confused, not sure where to sign up for this promo. 25% off or the transform contest thread? Either way I'll be running both products so the log would contain updates/reviews of the ancient and attack.
Sign up for the promo and buy the stack with the discount. That way if you get picked to log, you'll have an extra bottle to extend your run. Just log the whole thing and it's a win/win!

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Sign up for the promo and buy the stack with the discount. That way if you get picked to log, you'll have an extra bottle to extend your run. Just log the whole thing and it's a win/win!
Then he would be.......... BiWinning