Liver safe.

vinnie@1

Awards
I have Hep c and need some input on the safest anabolics on the liver.I have read everything I can find on liver support suppements over the years so I have that coverd.I have been lifting for 20 years and have used some mild natural supplements like DAA and Freetest,Natadrol.I would like to try somthing stronger a pro hormone stack or even a steroid stack.I have not seen this subject coverd in this forum so I would be very grateful for any knowledge on this subject.
Thanks
John

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Your choice should definatly be non methylated

vinnie@1

Awards
Thanks for the input.My liver panels always show normal and I would be watching them if I can find somthing I feel good about trying.I know nothing is 100% safe.I'm not expecting to use something very powerful.Do you have any suggestions on a non methylated pro hormone I can investagate.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im apprehensive to even mention anything to you bro, but if your determined to find the best and safest anabolics, then imo Primordial Performance's Androseries are goin to be the best. We have several logs of the Series at work, right here at AM. You can also check out our website to see if its for you.

vinnie@1

Awards
Very cool , I always thought Primordial Performance is a quality company , I already use some of there other products .I'll also look at cycle support.Thanks for the help.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool , I always thought Primordial Performance is a quality company , I already use some of there other products .I'll also look at cycle support.Thanks for the help.
Good luck bro.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
agreed with both the AI and PP reps

funny, i got androhard and life support here ready to go lol

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
OP, I heard there is a cure for Hep C now, maybe look into that first

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
My father died from hep c 7 years back, I suggest you take advantage of the new drugs before you get cirrosis, then cancer, then die

vinnie@1

Awards
Thanks for the concern.The drugs used for treatment have there own serious side effects, and theres no guarantee it will work.Alot of people have done the treatment and ended up worse than than when they started.And some people show negative after treatment and then have it reappear. I don't want to discourage anyone who wants to try it because it can work,I probably will try it at some point.If you live a healthy lifestyle,Low stress,no booze,the right suppliments and most important ask Jesus for help you can live a normal life span with it.Thats why I am asking advice on a liver safe anabolic.It looks like Primordial Performance is probably a good bet.Thanks for the input , This forum is the best place I'v found for health and bodybuilding advice.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the concern.The drugs used for treatment have there own serious side effects, and theres no guarantee it will work.Alot of people have done the treatment and ended up worse than than when they started.And some people show negative after treatment and then have it reappear. I don't want to discourage anyone who wants to try it because it can work,I probably will try it at some point.If you live a healthy lifestyle,Low stress,no booze,the right suppliments and most important ask Jesus for help you can live a normal life span with it.Thats why I am asking advice on a liver safe anabolic.It looks like Primordial Performance is probably a good bet.Thanks for the input , This forum is the best place I'v found for health and bodybuilding advice.
Just be careful mixing those drugs with any BB supplements. It may not be a wise choice.

bird901

Awards
Look into sarms. S4 and ostarine. They're not liver toxic.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^^^at bb'ing doses, there is a post of bloodwork on another forum, the user had elevated alt and e2 levels after 5weeks of 25mg osta.....that and mild suppression, about 30% ...........the stuff is very interesting, but imo needs more user feedback at bodying dosages vs the published reports that claim no toxicity or hpta suppression, but at the low end dose wise

osta seems better than s4 tho, as people reported mild suppression with s4, coupled with the vision issues

vinnie@1

Awards
Jay Dollars Im sorry to hear about your dad.
I looked up cycle support and it looks like an excellent product, I will be ordering it.
A good web site for info on treatment is Hepcfree.com Lloyd Wrights site I dont agree with him on everything but he will tell you the truth about the side effects associated with the hep c treatment , Treatment is Interferon stacked with Ribavirin for six months.He recommends you do not do the treatment because he has heard from so many people that are messed up from the treatment.But he does say it can work.I also agree do not mix suppliments with these drugs.Please continue with the input on liver safe Anabolics and liver supports.

Last edited:
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something like Liver Stabil would be of great value to those using a lot of the supplements on the market today, however, with your condition you may want to stick to physician prescribed medications only.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jay Dollars Im sorry to hear about your dad.
I looked up cycle support and it looks like an excellent product, I will be ordering it.
A good web site for info on treatment is Hepcfree.com Lloyd Wrights site I dont agree with him on everything but he will tell you the truth about the side effects associated with the hep c treatment , Treatment is Interferon stacked with Ribavirin for six months.He recommends you do not do the treatment because he has heard from so many people that are messed up from the treatment.But he does say it can work.I also agree do not mix suppliments with these drugs.Please continue with the input on liver safe Anabolics and liver supports.
Cycle Support is a very good product for the liver and general health overall.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im apprehensive to even mention anything to you bro, but if your determined to find the best and safest anabolics, then imo Primordial Performance's Androseries are goin to be the best. We have several logs of the Series at work, right here at AM. You can also check out our website to see if its for you.
Good call Noa