stano-drol vs androhard

1. stano-drol vs androhard

Anyone have experience with stano-drol and the new androhard that could compare the two? Which is better in your opinion for a stand alone cycle?

2. most compared stano to the old androhard,similar stuff, ahv2 is supposedly alot stronger,so, without assuming its as easy as it working like that, id guess the new androhard.....what sucked about the stano and old ah, was 1 bottle wasnt enuff, and had to be dosed alot higher
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

3. I've used both actually with good success. Go with whatever's cheapest. I think the PP one was cheaper if I remember right but just search around.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    most compared stano to the old androhard,similar stuff, ahv2 is supposedly alot stronger,so, without assuming its as easy as it working like that, id guess the new androhard.....what sucked about the stano and old ah, was 1 bottle wasnt enuff, and had to be dosed alot higher
    Yeah, apparently their new LV delivery system is supposed to be unreal. I would go with it as well. They say it also increases bio-availability of other PH's so it would be a pretty awesome stacker.

5. I replied in the other post, but the comparison is better with the old version, the new one is much more powerful.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I replied in the other post, but the comparison is better with the old version, the new one is much more powerful.
    Ryan, any user feed back yet on androhard logs?

7. Tons! Logs are going great and can be found in the supplement review section here!

Similar Forum Threads

1. stano-drol vs androhard
    By rocknout in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 07:24 PM
  2. Recomp H-drol Stano-Drol Stack
    By jhughes4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 01:04 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 04:01 PM