How LIVER-toxic is Furazadrol (non methyl)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although it is a non-methlyated steroid, I'm sure it has some liver taxing attributes.

Would someone be able to run it 8 weeks @ 3-4 times/year at 300 mg/each time?

***This thread is NOT about HPTA shutdown. I'm on TRT! It's ONLY objective is based upon trying to figure out the liver-toxicity accociated with Furaz. Thanks****

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
are you planning to stack this with the trt?

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Although it is a non-methlyated steroid, I'm sure it has some liver taxing attributes.

Would someone be able to run it 8 weeks @ 3-4 times/year at 300 mg/each time?

***This thread is NOT about HPTA shutdown. I'm on TRT! It's ONLY objective is based upon trying to figure out the liver-toxicity accociated with Furaz. Thanks****
Not very at all. Depending on your label it could be as much (or little) as caffiene.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. What are you basing this on?

The reason I am asking is that despite it's relatively weak rep, I respond VERY WELL to this stuff. I imagine this is large due to the fact I am on TRT
(175mg Test/week). LOL

300 mg/day of Furaz for me (2 caps - 100mg@ 3x/day) for 8-10 weeks and I get very similar gains to a mild Var-run (50 mg/day) with little to no sides at all.

Not very at all. Depending on your label it could be as much (or little) as caffiene.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious, but why in the world are you trying to run such a weak hormone so much?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is going to be very mild on the liver enzymes. Doubt it will even bring them out of range. But it probably will bring your LDL and HDL out of range.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is going to be very mild on the liver enzymes. Doubt it will even bring them out of range. But it probably will bring your LDL and HDL out of range.
That would be my biggest concern.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i could see it having a minor effect on liver maybe at 600 but i dont think 300 will effect liver values significantly.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) It "works" vey well for me to be honest.

2) It's only mildly liver toxic so my liver health and overall heatlh is preserved

3) No sides for me!

4) Not into Injections! I already do 2/week (TRT) and that's plenty!

Just curious, but why in the xicworld are you trying to run such a weak hormone so much?

spogiderbaer

Awards
hey Whacked,

you write you are using 175mg/week as TRT. I thaught it was 250mg every 2 weeks ?

greetings Spogi

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use 175mg/week.

I simply inject 1/2 of the 175 (approx ~88 mg) on Mondays and do the same on Thursdays.

spogiderbaer

Awards
Is this dose prescribed by your physican ? For me it seems to be a "high" dose for TRT, but i don't have much knowledge about TRT.

I'm asking out of interest, cause ive done my first cycle with 250mg e7d.

Sorry for spamming your thread :).

greetings Spogi

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problems. Self-Rx ;)

175mg/week for me is the sweet spot.but......everyone is different!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any further thoughts on this?

Although it is a non-methlyated steroid, I'm sure it has some liver taxing attributes. .................Especially due to the higher mg's needed to induce effect.....like 300 mg verses 50 mg for var/winny

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not much harm to the liver, but harm to your lipids

that is assuming you are using a pure product though...