dercamine for a cut?

dargerak

Awards
Dermacrine for a cut?

well summer is coming an ive been the strongest ive ever been but always lose alot when im cutting. I am currently on IGf-2 and shift and upping my cardio while trying keep my strength while losing fat. just got paid and was looking for something to add to my stack. I was considering androlean but am I big baby and take some prescriptions an sensative to all supps so I dont think that would mix well. I was considering adding dercamine. One question can you take this with prescription prilosec and claritin? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you're looking for something to maintain strength while you cut? What does your diet and stats look like? I'd start with something basic like creatine.

And those scripts are fine. You need to worry about prescription interactions when taking drugs for blood pressure, insulin, and anti-depression/anxiety. Stomach and allergy meds don't tend to interact much.

dargerak

Awards
Sorry meant Dermacrine. An yea Im already on creatine.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Currently, I am using dermacrine solo on a recomp. I am usually lethargic, but with this I feel ready.

curls

curls

Awards
Topical derm. for me was alot better than the LV version. If you can get your hands on some topical skip the LV version all together.