Why was Oryx Goat Whey discontinued? And is there an alternative?

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
Hey, I ordered like 5 tubs of the stuff a few years ago, because it caused no gastro problems at all, tasted amazing, and absorbed super fast (I was hungry right away after drinking it).

But now it is discontinued, and I am wondering why, and if there is anything that is similar to pretty much the best protein powder that was ever made.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I ordered like 5 tubs of the stuff a few years ago, because it caused no gastro problems at all, tasted amazing, and absorbed super fast (I was hungry right away after drinking it).

But now it is discontinued, and I am wondering why, and if there is anything that is similar to pretty much the best protein powder that was ever made.
If I'm not mistaken, it's been discontinued for quite some time now. Honestly, I don't think it sold very well, and was dropped for that reason.

J

jdrannin1

Awards

That company went bankrupt around maybe 2 years ago.

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
We should have a game called: What company is Sean with now? It could be a board game maybe? He's with EST now, whew. He uses the same... exact... picture every time.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You astute lil obserever you! :D

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
We should have a game called: What company is Sean with now? It could be a board game maybe? He's with EST now, whew. He uses the same... exact... picture every time.
Would make an excellent board game.

J

jdrannin1

Awards
He peddled oxygenated water not too long.