nest supplements to preserve muscle and cut fat.....

massolic

Awards
  • Established
im looking for some supps (Hcgenerate, lean fx ,etc????) to keep strength and shed of a lil fat....off course along with Diet and maintenance calories..

DIET WILL BE:
high protein
low carb
moderate fat (good fats)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A creatine to help preserve that strength added in as well, but mostly diet and workout routine is going to be your friend here.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A nutrient partitioner like anabolic pump; keep your cals/carbs up while cutting and you are bound to retain muscle and burn fat.

Mike

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I was a huge fan of AT2, Erase, OEP stack. I did have a ridiculous drop in strength in my shoulders/shoulder movements, but everything else stayed the same/went up on my cut/recomp.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
I don't know enough about it, but I hear L-Leucine is great for preserving muscle on a cut.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
AndroLean & AndroHard would work nicely. If that's too expensive then maybe Titanium, Erase, Alpha T2, 7 KE topical spray.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're cutting and want to hold onto muscle, you'll need something to help keep your testosterone levels up. When you cut calories, test levels generally drop making it harder to keep muscle. A test booster like HCGenerate or PhytoSerms would be good for that purpose.

I was taking one for a cut I recently did with X-Factor Advanced (another good product for cutting/maintaining muscle), and the test booster really helped keep my mood and energy levels high. A cortisol control supplement may be good as well, like Lean Xtreme or some 7-Keto stuff.

It all comes down to diet and exercise, and whatever supplements can help you hold strict to those areas. If your test levels are in the tank, it'll be hard to keep to your training and diet, and it'll be miserable to be around you.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Bcaas work very well. X factor is another great suggestion.

My recommendation is casein. Casein is my favorite cutting sup. It makes me feel full and keeps my muscles fed for hours.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Personally, I like 8:1:1 BCAAs consumed 3 times a day and DAA + forskolin.

DHumphreys

DHumphreys

Awards
A test booster ran with a fat burner, will let you lean up whilst keeping your size and strength.

There are lots of possibilities to go with, and many good products, that people have already mentioned.

As another possibility it may be worth looking at Anabolic Designs Transform Stack.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried 2 full bottles of glycobol, but the only results i got were green stools and a lil more belly fat after all the carb intakes.....I was wondering if i should try anabolic pump to see if this works for me..and stack it with PRIME...?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A test booster ran with a fat burner, will let you lean up whilst keeping your size and strength.

There are lots of possibilities to go with, and many good products, that people have already mentioned.

As another possibility it may be worth looking at Anabolic Designs Transform Stack.
exactly. Free Test with HGHup (sheds fat and puts on muscle)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive tried 2 full bottles of glycobol, but the only results i got were green stools and a lil more belly fat after all the carb intakes.....I was wondering if i should try anabolic pump to see if this works for me..and stack it with PRIME...?
My personal ranking of nutrient partitioners I've tried as far as effectiveness for carb handling and recomp:

1. Need2Slin
2. Recompadrol
3. Glycobol
4. SlinSane
5. SlinShot
6. Anabolic Pump
7. P-Slin

I think Need2Slin is the best out there personally, really enjoyed my use of it and just ordered another bottle.

Stacked with Gear or BCAA pre-meal it's even better. It makes every meal an anabolic event!

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I would get yourself a high quality protein and the largest bulk tub of unflavored bcaas you can find (as it is most economical). You want to avoid muscle wasting at all costs. Those two options are the best you will find. Definitely make sure you have a good flavoring agent though (unflavored bcaas are gross).

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
My personal ranking of nutrient partitioners I've tried as far as effectiveness for carb handling and recomp:

1. Need2Slin
2. Recompadrol
3. Glycobol
4. SlinSane
5. SlinShot
6. Anabolic Pump
7. P-Slin

I think Need2Slin is the best out there personally, really enjoyed my use of it and just ordered another bottle.

Stacked with Gear or BCAA pre-meal it's even better. It makes every meal an anabolic event!
Not trying to be a d*ck, just honestly asking, but how is P-Slin #7 and SlinSane #4 when they are basically the same ingredients but the P-Slin doesn't have the Norvaline? Different extracts or something? I was always under the impression that P-Slin had a very good extract of the ingredients.

I ask b/c I have used SlinSane in the past and liked it, but have 2 or 3 P-Slin sitting in my cupboard that I'm ready to use. I would like to know what differences you found...

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
iv used anabolic pump, and was sent a need2slin to try....all i can say is.......jmo...
what a waste, the pump tore up my stomach, didnt use another till recently when need2 sent me one on the house (many thanks btw), but sadly, i saw or felt nothing, and i got creative with the stuff, but nothing

ill say up to you,but for my money, cutting, ill put all my money on aminos, be it bulk, ibcaa,xtend, power shock, whatever....and the rest on a prewo when you are dragging, or go the caffeine route ($5)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this. High dosed EAAs with a solid test boosting stack. Aminos are very important in muscle preservation in a diet/ calorie difficient environment.

Personally, I like 8:1:1 BCAAs consumed 3 times a day and DAA + forskolin.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not trying to be a d*ck, just honestly asking, but how is P-Slin #7 and SlinSane #4 when they are basically the same ingredients but the P-Slin doesn't have the Norvaline? Different extracts or something? I was always under the impression that P-Slin had a very good extract of the ingredients.

I ask b/c I have used SlinSane in the past and liked it, but have 2 or 3 P-Slin sitting in my cupboard that I'm ready to use. I would like to know what differences you found...
No problem, fair questions. Aside from the obvious cost per serving difference (which wasn't a factor in my ranking), I just didn't get the same effects from the 2. I don't know if it was different extracts or what, but I tried the P-Slin monster shake thing and it never worked.

Perhaps that was a big difference too, I tried P-Slin the way it was recommended without much knowledge or experience in nutrient partitioners, while I used SlinSane after I had some more experience and could use it more appropriately.

I recently used some extra P-Slin I had post workout, and I was getting better emptying and not feeling as bloated, but didn't make a big difference in body composition, pump, or anything I noted, just felt less bloat. Perhaps it wasn't enough time to notice difference, but it's just my experience.

Not a perfect scientific experiment or anything, I know, just my personal preference and experience as noted.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
No problem, fair questions. Aside from the obvious cost per serving difference (which wasn't a factor in my ranking), I just didn't get the same effects from the 2. I don't know if it was different extracts or what, but I tried the P-Slin monster shake thing and it never worked.

Perhaps that was a big difference too, I tried P-Slin the way it was recommended without much knowledge or experience in nutrient partitioners, while I used SlinSane after I had some more experience and could use it more appropriately.

I recently used some extra P-Slin I had post workout, and I was getting better emptying and not feeling as bloated, but didn't make a big difference in body composition, pump, or anything I noted, just felt less bloat. Perhaps it wasn't enough time to notice difference, but it's just my experience.

Not a perfect scientific experiment or anything, I know, just my personal preference and experience as noted.

Fair enough, thanks for the reply. I was just hoping I don't have 3 worthless containers in my cupboard. I won't be using it with a TON of carbs anyways, probably 60g tops...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair enough, thanks for the reply. I was just hoping I don't have 3 worthless containers in my cupboard. I won't be using it with a TON of carbs anyways, probably 60g tops...
smoke 'em if you got 'em!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
exactly. Free Test with HGHup (sheds fat and puts on muscle)
Both HGH-Up and Free Test have some strong lipolytic effects- fat loss is an off-label use for the product as well

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Cutting is when bcaa's and eaa's really start to shine. I'll add that I tried glycobol during a recomp and loved it, anabolic pump and p-slin are solid as well. Primordial performance ibcaa's for bcaa product, xtend is solid too. Controlled labs purple wraath is the best eaa out there.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, BCAA's, Casien, AI, and Cortisol Control.

things I like for cort control:
relora + Ashwagandha
x-lean
endoamp
erase (cort control and AI in one)