Adderall and Hghup!!!!

marksdiman123

Awards
I have been taking adderall and hghup this last 3 days and it has been ****ing my sleep up! I just read that you cannot take the two together because it messes with dopamine levels. I take adderall infrequently, for studying. If i need adderall for a test tomorrow how long do I have to avoid hghup?
What should i do?
Thanks yall
Hghup has been giving me some solid strength gains btw.

marksdiman123

Awards
so basically, if i need to take adderall, how long before do i have to stop hghup, and when can i resume afterward?

marksdiman123

Awards
Any reps know? Help wopuld be appreciated

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
It depends, which kind are you taking? XT or the orange ones? The orange ones are released into your system at once... XT on the other hand are time released and will continually be released.

Orange ones will wear off after 6-8 hours and practically decrease in effectiveness after that...

Since it's an infrequent use, use it as early in the day as possible, study, and when you want it out of your system, have citric fruits or simply have a cup or two of a citric juice, like grapefruit etc. And a few hours later you can take HGHup

marksdiman123

Awards
I take 10 mg immediate release. If I take hghup the night b4 can I take adderall the nxt morning without bad effect? Or should I just avoid it within 24 hours of usinng adderall?

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
Try 12 hours and see how it feels...10mg is weak.
But if you're very concerned, simply avoid it the night before, missing one dose isn't going to make or break the effect of the HGHup

marksdiman123

Awards
Thanks for the help. I actually take 30 mg generall. If I need to take adderall I will not take hghup the night before or after I guess to be safe and not get insomnia

marksdiman123

Awards
Do u have any idea how long dopamine imbalances last? Will my sleep be normal by tonight?

marksdiman123

Awards
so should i resume HGHUP tonight or should i wait? i wish i was more informed about how dopamine works but I honestly am lost when it comes to that ****.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
It's not the HGHup causing your insomnia, it's the adderall.

When did you take the adderall?
If you are so worried about sleep, go to your local 24 hour store, buy some melatonin (if you don't have some already) and grapefruit juice.

Drink a cup of grapefruit juice immediately, drink 16 oz of water within the next 30 mins, and drink a second 8oz of grapefruit juice 15 mins later. (45 mins from your first grapefruit juice drink) and drink 8 oz of water on top of that 15 mins later (from first grapefruit drink to this last cup of water is about 1 hour). Over the next hour or two you will make trips to bathroom and excrete adderall out of your system much faster thanks to the citric acid. And when you want to sleep, take 6 mg of melatonin, and you will sleep quite easily.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not going to lecture you on not using Adderall as a study aid. You're going to do what you're going to do, but I would highly suggest you either take the Adderall or the HGHUp and not both. Messing with both and trying to time them is only going to end badly.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not going to lecture you on not using Adderall as a study aid. You're going to do what you're going to do, but I would highly suggest you either take the Adderall or the HGHUp and not both. Messing with both and trying to time them is only going to end badly.
exactly. just use the HGHup in the summer if u arent taking summer classes. there are other products u can take with adderall that wont have these effects on u

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on the above 2 posts. Don't ever force something, if you are too busy with school and adderall, save the HGHup.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so should i resume HGHUP tonight or should i wait? i wish i was more informed about how dopamine works but I honestly am lost when it comes to that ****.
I would switch to taking the HGH-Up in the AM, that should solve your problem. I take Provigil for ADD, which interferes with the DA transporter, and the only time I have sleep issues is when I take the Provigil too late in the day. As long as I don't take the Provigil too late, I can take HGH-Up before bed. Also, if you have trouble sleeping- try 1 mg of Melatonin- it works wonders and won't make you groggy the next day...

marksdiman123

Awards
can I take hghup w anabolic od or anabolic halo?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
can I take hghup w anabolic od or anabolic halo?
I wouldn't suggest it if either one of them has L-DOPA in the ingredients. HGHUp stacks great with a lot of supplements. The only reason why I said to choose one or the other is because Adderall jacks up dopamine release in your brain. I know of at least one study that suggests it does it more so than both isomers of amphetamine. Adding a supplement that also increases dopamine (i.e. L-DOPA) is going to have you going down a dangerous path. Will you experience long term effects associated with dopamine release in the brain, specifically the striatum as seen in diseases like schizophrenia, parkinson's and huntington's? Probably not, but you'll have some short term issues that could counteract what you're trying to do in the first place, which is study more and increase concentration.

But again. HGHup is a great product. I'm running their other one, IGF-2, and loving it. I'm just giving an extreme example of what could happen.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
You need to remember adderall is prescribed to people as a daily medication. This is because your body needs to get used to it. When I began taking adderall it was awful... I couldn't eat, sleep, or even act normal, but after about the first week or two of taking it these side effects ceased with my increased tolerance. If you're just taking it every now and then to study and even taking different doses, it's almost a guarantee you will have many of the negative side effects I just listed even if you are taking a smaller dose.

marksdiman123

Awards
Would it be better to take adderall with a testosterone booster such as Pink Magic instead?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just understand this. PM is a hit or miss product....you might wana choose a test booster thats more reliable

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I would like to add that adderall lowers your seratonin sensitivity. IE. you will be a lot less happy in the long run, permanently.

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Adderall is just another name for speed and for that I would need a good downer to be happy with how I came down.

marksdiman123

Awards
I'm at this again, love HGHup but still taking adderall about once a week. Since I do 5 days on and 2 off, could I take adderall on the 2 days I am off hghup?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Adderal = doomed sleep. Just get use to it. Been 3 years since I've slept for more then 5 hours l. Aderal just makes that worse and I take quick release at around 530-6 am

marksdiman123

Awards
I took adderall and I slept 9 hours last night

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Exactly, Adderall is great at depleting body's natural dopamine release by causing adrenal shut down. HGH up would seem to try and counter that after off adderall. Taking at the same time could seem to dopamine overload and potentially more adrenal fatigue. Just hypothisizing here though.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Actually it is even more direct than that. Adderall like any amphetamine works right at the DAT and dopamine is let out and reuptake is inhibited. That is all by itself. Add in an additional element that induces dopamine release and well...I've given my opinion on this already. Dude is gonna do what he wants to do.

Exactly, Adderall is great at depleting body's natural dopamine release by causing adrenal shut down. HGH up would seem to try and counter that after off adderall. Taking at the same time could seem to dopamine overload and potentially more adrenal fatigue. Just hypothisizing here though.