too much Jacked?

J

jmoney02

Awards
i noticed that my container of Jacked says not to take more than 3 scoops in a 24 hour period. I usually workout in the morning and take three scoops prior to the workout. I think I would probably do well to take another scoop or two but I am just curious why they advise against 3 scoops in a 24 hour period.
I'm not super sensitive to stimulants I just want to make sure there's not a health issue I'm overlooking.
To be honest, I usually have a cup or two of coffee before I take my Jacked.

B

biopole

Awards
I would say then it may be time for a break from stims. Sounds like adrenal fatigue. The reason they advise against more then 3 scoops is due to the amount of geranium.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I would say then it may be time for a break from stims. Sounds like adrenal fatigue. The reason they advise against more then 3 scoops is due to the amount of geranium.
^this

But I have heard of guys dosing at 6 scoops before.

B

biopole

Awards
six scoops is out of control. The problem is that most people have been using stims for several years straight without taking a break and find them selves dependant.

K

kain1012

Awards
long live jacked!!!!

2 scoops is plenty

M

MrDeadlift

Awards
Yeah typical issues with Jack3d is that you build tolerance fairly quickly and 3 scoops becomes less effective. I think the main health concern would be from 1,3 Dimethylamylamine since the long term side effect or over dosing have not been studied enough yet there are some reports of people getting nausea, anxiety attacks, dizziness, depression and headaches.

I would recommend you take a break from Jack3d, use a stim free product in the meantime before you return back to Jack3d. I would suggest 4 week off.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
A stim break would greatly help you, and by your case it might be anywhere from 2-4 weeks. After the first week it gets really easy though, so if you can take a full 4 weeks, do it.

When you decide to go back on stimulant prewo's, if you want to use Jack3d, you'll find that 1.5 to 2 will do the trick, but if you find yourself at 3 a few weeks later, I'd suggest something more cost effective like
Muscle Marinade, Warfare, 1 MR.

Because Jack3d at 3 scoops = 15 servings...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 scoops is always plenty for me, but I do cycle off of stims every 3 months. You can also try alternating with a different PWO and see how that does. I generally alternate days between jack3d and N2KTS and it works great for me ;)

J

jmoney02

Awards
thanks for the input. Yeah, guess I'll finish this tub up and take some time off. Any suggestions for a nice stim free pwo?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
thanks for the input. Yeah, guess I'll finish this tub up and take some time off. Any suggestions for a nice stim free pwo?
I've used M5 from Cellucor. It's not too cheap, but it gives you a really clean pump before your work out. I actually prefer it to Jack3d because of the clean feeling..

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I remember before they reformulated M5, that was some decent stuff, but as soon as they reformed it, I stopped responding.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
idk maybe only downfall is too much gerenium since not a whole lot of that is needed, but if it makes you feel better each scoop is only 6g and arginine, creatine, beta alanine all need to be dosed at around 3-5g. idk hopefully they made it so that it has more of those three than it dose gerenium.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
My advice, save your money and just drink a cup of coffee. This stuff is all the same Bull**** hype

G

gwulbrecht72

Awards
You are def building a stim tolerance... like many others here have said you need to cycle off for at least 4 weeks and then you can go back on and get the same if not better results with a lot less product... hence saving your adrenals and also saving money.. Remember DUDE you blow out your adrenals and you are really in trouble. Just looking out for ya.

M

Miiex1

Awards
i only use a pre workout on chest and bicep days which is using jacked only twice a week. My body wouldnt be able to build of tolerance right?