Good tasting creatine?

Megalo

Megalo

Awards
I use Cellmass arctic berry and it was the worst choice I'd ever made in a flavor it's been sitting in my closet for a year collecting dust that's how disgusting it is... also on a side note you are only supposed to use creatine on 1 month on /off cycles right?

Also I use some new 2pounder Six-star protein powder i found in walmart for only 18 bucks its got 23grams of protein whey a scoop as well as glutamine leucine and all that stuff... if anyones used it before fill me in.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use Cellmass arctic berry and it was the worst choice I'd ever made in a flavor it's been sitting in my closet for a year collecting dust that's how disgusting it is... also on a side not you are only supposed to use creatine on 1 month on /off cycles right?
Incorrect. Creatine cycling - like creatine loading - is a personal preference thing. IMO there is no point in creatine cycling, since all you're going to end up doing is reaching your creatine muscle threshold (takes ~3 weeks at 5g a day if no loading, or ~5 days at ~20g a day if loading) and then going back down to baseline (since it takes ~3 weeks for creatine muscle levels to return to baseline).

~Rosie~

Megalo

Megalo

Awards
Incorrect. Creatine cycling - like creatine loading - is a personal preference thing. IMO there is no point in creatine cycling, since all you're going to end up doing is reaching your creatine muscle threshold (takes ~3 weeks at 5g a day if no loading, or ~5 days at ~20g a day if loading) and then going back down to baseline (since it takes ~3 weeks for creatine muscle levels to return to baseline).

~Rosie~
Interesting thank you, until now I've been mostly natural power lift training, but I got a bit of money now and figure to give supplements a shot again after about 6-7 months without them. So in other words I should be trying to get 100grams of creatine in 5 days wait 3 weeks and do it again?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting thank you, until now I've been mostly natural power lift training, but I got a bit of money now and figure to give supplements a shot again after about 6-7 months without them. So in other words I should be trying to get 100grams of creatine in 5 days wait 3 weeks and do it again?
No worries :)

No, I wouldn't recommend that. In fact, I don't recommend creatine cycling. Just start using it daily at 2-5g a day (no more than ~5g) and use it as a staple, without cycling. If you want to cycle it, you're better off using it for 12-16 weeks before taking a break - that way you're actually going to give it a shot at benefiting you.

~Rosie~

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And also, just to make sure this is clear, the 5g is referring to pure creatine. Cell Mass and other products like that usually have some level of prop. blend of creatine and a lot of other ingredients (including sugar). So, make sure you're not measuring out 5g from that. If you have bulk creatine monohydrate, then you would.

andy148lbs

Awards
i got a free trial size off cellmass...didnt like it at all...only took 3 days and my chest muscles were filled with water...i dont care for the illusion of bigger muscles..i want the real thing.