Tren Ace, Epistane + Priviron/Nolva PCT

GQ since 1985

Awards
All,

26 y/o male 200lbs 5'9 15%BF 4 years training

Will have solid diet in line.. looking to eat clean. High Protein 200+ grams a day, low carb low fat.

Please critique this cycle:

Tren ace .75MG E0D Weeks 1-8
Epistane 40MG/Day Weeks 1-8

PCT:
Nolva 40MG/Day Weeks 1-2
Nolva 20MG/Day Weeks 3-4
Proviron 25MG/Day Weeks 1-4
Clenbuterol 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
ECA between clen cycles
May throw in Lean Xtreme

Will include all support supps.. multi, fish protein cycle assist, propecia etc.

What do you guys think?

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
All,

26 y/o male 200lbs 5'9 15%BF 4 years training

Will have solid diet in line.. looking to eat clean. High Protein 200+ grams a day, low carb low fat.

Please critique this cycle:

Tren ace .75MG E0D Weeks 1-8
Epistane 40MG/Day Weeks 1-8

PCT:
Nolva 40MG/Day Weeks 1-2
Nolva 20MG/Day Weeks 3-4
Proviron 25MG/Day Weeks 1-4
Clenbuterol 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
ECA between clen cycles
May throw in Lean Xtreme

Will include all support supps.. multi, fish protein cycle assist, propecia etc.

What do you guys think?
You need a test base.
Have you ran tren ace before? It's not a good starter cycle.
That's too long to run epistane, try 5 weeks for a first cycle.

PCT
Wheres the clomid? You need to restore htpa
Taper the nolva to 10 mg last week
Why do you have proviron in pct? It is suppressive to hpta.
Clen week on week off, not 2, and not during pct, try after the cycle.

Also, you need an ai, I suggest dosing caber weekly and keeping letro on hand incase of flare up.

GQ since 1985

Awards
Never ran Tren before. Was thinking about doing .50MG every other day and maybe moving to .75MG. A few people have mentioned I wouldn't have to worry to much about prolactin sides at those doses. Nevertheless I have thought about buying some dostinex. My main goal with this cycle is to get lean hard and ripped.. I was thinking about test prop to run with the tren but then I def needed an AI on cycle.. keeping cost in mind I was weighing my options. In comes Epi.. I have three bottles of Havoc on hand and was very satisfied with my last run of it so I was thinking I could incorporate it. Did much research on Epi toxicity and the consensus is that it isn't too harsh on the liver.. so I thought about running it for 8 weeks rather than 5. Also, with the epi is acts as an AI to and will keep libido up which is good running when running tren. I've heard proviron being used in pct to keep libido up and act as an AI as well, so I also thought about running that since i have 40 25MG pills on hand. At this point still keeping my options open and looking for opinions..

GQ since 1985

Awards
Oh and with the clen. Yes, I was going to do that after PCT. Lean xtreme will be incorporated with PCT and after it is Done I will Cycle Clen/ECA. 2 weeks off and on is pretty standard from what I've seen and has worked well for me before.

GQ since 1985

Awards
As far as Nolva or Clomid.. Nolva has been proven to be effective in restoring HTPA function in various case studies. I've used it a few times as well with other supressive cycles and it has worked well so I'm sticking with what I know works on this one..

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
wrong forum -- re-post in 'anabolics' section.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
As far as Nolva or Clomid.. Nolva has been proven to be effective in restoring HTPA function in various case studies. I've used it a few times as well with other supressive cycles and it has worked well so I'm sticking with what I know works on this one..
Nope, you need to add clomid, especially with tren, read sum more.