androlean questions

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
i have a few questions on androlean. itll be the first time for me taking such a product like this and i want to be very careful while doing so. im thinking of running AL with yellow thunder in april, but after 4 weeks it says to use a PCT. what are good PCT's that you can recommend for me? and should i run an AI with AL? i want to ccompletely minimize the risk of gyno just being careful. thanks you~~

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have a few questions on androlean. itll be the first time for me taking such a product like this and i want to be very careful while doing so. im thinking of running AL with yellow thunder in april, but after 4 weeks it says to use a PCT. what are good PCT's that you can recommend for me? and should i run an AI with AL? i want to ccompletely minimize the risk of gyno just being careful. thanks you~~
It is RECOMMENDED...however for 4 weeks you would probably be just fine as the 5DHEA is simply an ultra efficient DHEA delivered into your system which is great and dandy, but surely wont suppress you severely like stronger PH's.....It would still be in your best interest to run some form of PCT---Sodium-d-asparate or similar to insure your levels are sufficient. Also....the small conversions to estrogen that DHEA can convert would put you at minimal gyno risk unless you have it already and is lying dormant waiting to explode......

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DHEA shouldn't cause any problems with gyno unless you already have gyno, in which case it may due to the slight conversion to estrogen.

I'd suggest at least using Sustain Alpha for PCT, if not, get a SERM or a full OTC PCT like the Testosterone Recovery Stack.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pct: Testosterone Recovery Stack and TCF-1 ( Daa ). Best otc pct imo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Celorza Supplements 13
Anabolics 1
General Chat 1
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 0