OEP, Alpha-T2, and HGH Up

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Does this seem like a decent stack to cut some body fat. I already have my diet in line and would like to add a little boost to my fat loss. I plan on taking this with creatine nitrate, multi, protein, and bcaas.

Feel free to leave any advice or other suggestions.

Thanks in advance,
TonyGT

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The products can all be combined, and looks like a good choice. Whats your dosing scheme?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
The products can all be combined, and looks like a good choice. Whats your dosing scheme?
I'm planning on 1 oep and 1 t2 upon waking and same dosing early afternoon. Then taking 5 hgh up before bedtime.
Let me know if there's better dosing for the oep and t2.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would certainly be effective, and I would start the dose low the first day to see how you react

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does this seem like a decent stack to cut some body fat. I already have my diet in line and would like to add a little boost to my fat loss. I plan on taking this with creatine nitrate, multi, protein, and bcaas.

Thanks in advance,
TonyGT
That stack looks fine, Tony. I would personally use Shred Matrix instead of OEP and IGF-2 instead of HGHup, but you'll still get results with the one you laid out :)

~Rosie~

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
That stack looks fine, Tony. I would personally use Shred Matrix instead of OEP and IGF-2 instead of HGHup, but you'll still get results with the one you laid out :)

~Rosie~
Thanks for your input! But.....
Why would you go with igf-2 over hgh up? I've ran a bottle of hgh up last fall with a thermogenic and had good results.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your input! But.....
Why would you go with igf-2 over hgh up? I've ran a bottle of hgh up last fall with a thermogenic and had good results.
Because IGF-2 is the only natural Growth Hormone booster that works with my body. Besides, if you see my comments on why IGF-2 is my #1 equal favourite product you will see why.

~Rosie~

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks in advance,
TonyGT
Should be a great stack for leaning out- many users of HGH-Up see a strong fat-reductive effect....