LIT UP w/ TripleCrowStack(alpha t2, erase, titanium)? - AnabolicMinds.com

LIT UP w/ TripleCrowStack(alpha t2, erase, titanium)?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

LIT UP w/ TripleCrowStack(alpha t2, erase, titanium)?

I am starting the Triple Crown Stack tomorrow (alpha t2, erase, titanium). I would like to add Lit UP into the equation. I wanted to check and see if there was any reason that would be a bad idea, or anything I should be weary of? Thanks for any responses ahead of time!

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I see LIT UP has tyrosine, so I would try to avoid taking Alpha-T2 at the same time or near the same time as LIT UP. But with a good dosing scheme it could be done. What time of day do you workout?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

It really depends on the day. Some days it is morning, others it could be early afternoon, or 7pm. I could avoid Lit Up on certain days if I am working out near my Alpha T2 dose. Excuse my ignorance but what would be the problem with thyrosine and AT2? How long after and before AT2 would LIT UP be alright do you think?
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There has been negative reports of Tyrosine and Yohimbine combined, so we cant recommend the combo since AT2 contains Alpha-yohimbine.

I would make sure that there is at least 8 hours in between your AT2 and LIT up dosage...which might be really hard to do
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

well glad i asked. i guess i'll keep that LIT UP stored away for 8 weeks haha.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah I think you are good with the stack by itself for now. Were you wanting to find another pre-workout to use or were you just adding the lit up for added fat loss?
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

I wanted a little both but mainly just a little extra energy at the gym without a crazy stimulant jittery effect. Do you have any recommendations for a pre workout with this stack? Also I've read everyone trying this stack only dosing 2 Titanium. What are your thoughts on dosing 3 and how would you split them up?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by useyourhead View Post
    I wanted a little both but mainly just a little extra energy at the gym without a crazy stimulant jittery effect. Do you have any recommendations for a pre workout with this stack? Also I've read everyone trying this stack only dosing 2 Titanium. What are your thoughts on dosing 3 and how would you split them up?
    There quite a few good preworkouts out there, White Flood may be a good option since it does not include geranium and you can use only as much as you feel necessary to give you the desired effect. I agree, I don't like being jittery so I only take half and it lasts longer anyways. The fruit punch flavor is really good to me as well. You could also just get some pure caffeine though which would save you a ton and you could also control how much caffeine you were getting, no point in the other fluff in the preworkouts if you are only looking for a boost.

As for Titanium dosing people have used 2, 3, and 4 capsules and they seem to be saying that the effect is ever increasing as you go higher and they are absolutely loving it at the higher dosages.
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

I think I'll try 3 and maybe eventually move towards 4. When going for 3 a day should I start the day off with 2 then take another 8 hours later or spread out all three thoughout the day?
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by useyourhead View Post
    I think I'll try 3 and maybe eventually move towards 4. When going for 3 a day should I start the day off with 2 then take another 8 hours later or spread out all three thoughout the day?
    I would just spread them out throughout the day
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I would just spread them out throughout the day
    Agreed, although toy with taking 2 of them about 60-90 minutes before your workout preferably with a snack or meal, gives a great sense of well being!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha t2. Erase. Titanium??? Poop
    By Machwon1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 04:14 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 02:15 PM
  3. Triple Crown Stack - Titanium | Erase | Alpha-T2
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 10:10 PM
  4. Triple Crown Stack (Erase, Titanium, Alpha t-2) Question?
    By liftallday123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 03:53 PM
  5. My upcoming stack, erase, alpha-t2, Titanium
    By tjwoody in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 04:38 PM