best supps to stack with TRT?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
curious what everyone has to say.
well you should put this in the trt forum but ill tll you what i use. i use the typical staples. on top of that i rotate 2 t boosters. not for t boosting obviously but i like their ingredient profile and they really boost libido. they are hcgenerate and dtp

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh ok, ill put it there.
But thanks man, i didnt think they would be of much benifit. I loved dtp.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
oh ok, ill put it there.
But thanks man, i didnt think they would be of much benifit. I loved dtp.
like i said its not for t boosting. they both have great ingredient profiles and both really boost my libido

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always like a nice high quality saw palmetto. If you are looking to improve your Free testosterone levels, Divanex would be good as well.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im currently using erase at 2-3 caps a day, Trt, and i was considering Divanex, wouldnt any nettle work?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, I've been thinking about it and i'd bet that Xfactor or Xfactor advanced would be something good to run alongside TRT. I still haven't yet since i've been on TRT but it would seem to make sense.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know, I've been thinking about it and i'd bet that Xfactor or Xfactor advanced would be something good to run alongside TRT. I still haven't yet since i've been on TRT but it would seem to make sense.
It would make sense. ArA's effect on the AR would make it that much more effective.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im currently using erase at 2-3 caps a day, Trt, and i was considering Divanex, wouldnt any nettle work?
Well you want one that is a high extract for 3,4-divanyyltetrahydrofuran, like Divanex. Ive also never seen anything prices better than Divanex for that ingredient capsuled

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So divanex looks like the way to go as far as nettle is concerned.
Xfactor? ill look into that, always wanted to run it
what about LCLT?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sweet! i go have 300g of it sittin around