Best test booster??

JwL

Awards
I am 38 yrs old, 260 lbs. I've been training for 20 years.Looking for a test booster to get over the hump.Suggestions??

JwL

Awards
Buddy, either comment on your opinion of a test booster or keep it to yourself!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 38 yrs old, 260 lbs. I've been training for 20 years.Looking for a test booster to get over the hump.Suggestions??
Depends on your goals a little as well, since not all Testosterone boosters are created 'equal'.

My top and recommended Testosterone boosters (in order) are:
* Erase - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/165168-rosies-review-erase.html
* FREE TEST - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/154790-female-terminator-trains-2.html#post2488566 (post #39)
* Triazole - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/driven-sports/163601-rosies-review-triazole.html
* Activate Xtreme (original) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/126156-rosies-review-driven.html
* Sustain Alpha (topical) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/138626-rosies-review-sustain.html
* T-911 - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/158107-rosies-review-t.html (more for libido and mood effects than anything else)

Drive is also hands down the best product for anyone looking for endurance or speed endurance performance enhancement.

Look at NUTRITION AND TRAINING FIRST though, before considering supplementation to get past a plateau.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

JwL

Awards
Really Rosie, you have to eat and train?? Breakthrough idea!

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
this guy is a little snappy. you comming off a cycle buddy?

formadrol by lg sciences is the best ive taken,

ive only tried samples of t-911 and it helped alot with sex drive.

erase is an estro blocker which will stack great with any test booster
it truely is a great product.

free test didnt really do nothing for me and i stacked it with hgh up. didnt notice anything but a mouthfull of pills i had to take every day.( 8 in total just from free test.)

lg seems to have the test boosters down pat. but ive always wanted to try diesel test pro. anyone got any info on that supp?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think erase is his best bet seeing how his estro levels are way to high for a dude. :p
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Maybe ante up to ATD, a suicide AI! Makes it difficult to assist those who appear to be condescending.

JwL

Awards
StakedCop, is that your recent picture?? Your small buddy!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow! Whichever test booster you choose, I highly recommend starting a new account under another name or perhaps another board. Boosting test seems like a pretty basic idea for somebody that claims to have been training for 20 years.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh no!!! Not an E-Fight! :swordfight:

The last one was such a bloody mess.

JwL

Awards
What i am after is just a normal response. You ask a question you get a response. Why be sarcastic or not offer an answer or be condescending. It doesn't make sense??

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A Internet bully....

You're 38, have you talked to your doctor about testosterone replacement therapy? That's what I would do if I were you.

Not trying to sound ****y but I'm 23 230 with abs and have never used juice. I don't care what you think because when I look in the mirror I'm happy :p

JwL

Awards
As do i. I have never juiced either hence looking for a test booster. Perhaps instead of jerking me around you can offer up a product??

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd try Andro-Troll or possibly Methyl-Internet-tough-guy. Either of those should work.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I lead you in a great direction brother lol just search the topic and you will find hundreds of post about great test boosters. I wasn't being a **** when i said that.

JwL

Awards
I did that, the problem is at most of the posts are a couple months old or even 1 - 3 years old and obviously there are new products our there. Look i know where to look for products, what i am looking for is someone's experience with a product that worked, most of the stuff out there is crap. That's it, no more no less.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it wasnt just your attitude towards stakedcop, but maybe even more so to Rosie. She offered solid advice along with links. But without knowing you she ALWAYS recommends to get diet and training in check, so many people are looking for the magic pill to beefcakedom: "what can I take to get huge?"

Seriously, if you are 260 how much bigger to you want to get? I am sure at some point you will/have reach your genetic potential, no test booster will help with that . . . just the roids.

JwL

Awards
Agreed, on the Rosie front. I took that to be obvious regarding diet and training. Just looking for something other than roids to break through some hurdles.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
why a test booster then ? I mean you will get the libido boost from it. But at your weight and all id go with a mild ph. All a test booster does is boosts your natural test that your body has it doesnt create more.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have just started Erase so no comment, But I have used Titanium with solid results. I am stacking DAA, Titanium, and Erase with high hopes.

BTW, I am 42 so we are in the same league essentially. Many others have recommended DAA for us older gents.

JwL

Awards
Looking for something safe, or i guess safer than ph or roids. I have taken Novadex XT and it was garbage.I figured at 38 i could use a little test boost to help out in the gym and get through some sticking points.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
nothings safe these days.. Just keep cautioned you will be ok with a mild ph like epi

raulob72

Awards
  • Established

free test didnt really do nothing for me and i stacked it with hgh up. didnt notice anything but a mouthfull of pills i had to take every day.( 8 in total just from free test.)

lg seems to have the test boosters down pat. but ive always wanted to try diesel test pro. anyone got any info on that supp?
DTP is legit man ,you will not be desapointed!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'd try Andro-Troll or possibly Methyl-Internet-tough-guy. Either of those should work.
Andro-Troll was pure anabolic fury... I cycled it once, have never been the same. I can't find it on sale anywhere though, but it's worth every penny! I swear I had the same results with this as I did with M1T + Tren Acetate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i weighed in this morning at 420, at least he has a pic in his avi!!!:afro:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure staked has automatic weaponry as well...

As for the Test booster, Maybe give something simple like DAA a rip. Super cheap and possibly just the bump you need to get over the plateau

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

being 165, if you cant eat right, then how do u expect to grow. have to eat and train to see BEST results from products.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are looking for one product to use to raise test, i would suggest Free Test or Erase.

if you are looking for a stack, either the TRS stack or Lit up (DAA), HGHup or IGF 2, and Free Test

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no biggie man...i just primarily lurk here...as you can see by join date and post count

i do post on other boards....
i hope my childish post won't deter you from posting more often, this really is a great forum with lots of good people.:cheers:

sandjunky

sandjunky

Awards
i hope my childish post won't deter you from posting more often, this really is a great forum with lots of good people.:cheers:
my original post wasnt necessarily directed at you either...instead of hitting reply i hit quote.....:why:

it's all good

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
being 165, if you cant eat right, then how do u expect to grow. have to eat and train to see BEST results from products.
what makes you think im not eating.? 165 is lean when you have 6%bf.

and you would think that having elevated test. would result in an increase in appetite.

free test= no dice. didnt even give me that "lets screw every night" feeling.

dont make stupid assumptions you just come off looking like an ass rep. o wait nvm.

eddiejerom

Awards
wow, this whole tread is extremly childish, why is everyone bashing each other? thought we are all here to learn/share expeirences. the guy just asked a simple question.

Titanium is pretty good. stacked with erase and its even better!
DAA.....meh....doesnt feel 'clean'. Lit-up by appnutt is great, but i think the DAA mess's with my mind! get a bit anxious.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Andromass is safer than most phs and will drastically boost test.. Tehe..

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Activate Extreme with Triazole
Act-X with Erase
DAA plus erase/triazole
Testalensis (minimum run 6 weeks) with Erase/Triazole

These combinations seem to produce the best results.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
This is quite entertaining really.....just waiting to see "Banned" under your name any time now. :rasp:

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, on the Rosie front. I took that to be obvious regarding diet and training. Just looking for something other than roids to break through some hurdles.
You think that taking some OTC test booster is gonna break through your alleged hurdles than your sorely mistaken. Hows your intake of daily Fat ? *i.e. EFA's as well as Saturated fats* are you deficient in any minerals ( especially Zinc ) you'd be surprised a simple shift like this can help big time.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
wow, this whole tread is extremly childish, why is everyone bashing each other? thought we are all here to learn/share expeirences. the guy just asked a simple question.

Titanium is pretty good. stacked with erase and its even better!
DAA.....meh....doesnt feel 'clean'. Lit-up by appnutt is great, but i think the DAA mess's with my mind! get a bit anxious.
Hell, At least it's not going off topic.

And Titanium is an outstanding Tbooster as well as a phenomenal product for body recomp.

JwL

Awards
Your still posting?? it's been a month...its over...move on..Nice avatar, go back to the reserve.