Alpha T2 Stacking Question PES REPS

TorqueGTR04

Awards
Running a cut this summer, and I definitely want to use alpha t2 after hearing so many good things about it.

I was going to run oxyelite pro with it, but ended up getting another fat burner called Adrenalize for really cheap at the place I work at (the fat burner is our strongest, has a great ingredient breakdown, and retails at $80 but I got it for like 20 bucks).

My question is - if the thermogenic burner I'm running with it already has synephrine in it, will taking AT2 with it overload me?

This is how I would be dosing it:

AM: 1 Adrenalize, 2 AT2
PM: 1 Adrenalize, 1 AT2

I could do Shift instead of AT2 I guess, but I really like the Alpha-Yohimbine/Rauwolscine that's in AT2 and would still like to have it in my supps list

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running a cut this summer, and I definitely want to use alpha t2 after hearing so many good things about it.

I was going to run oxyelite pro with it, but ended up getting another fat burner called Adrenalize for really cheap at the place I work at (the fat burner is our strongest, has a great ingredient breakdown, and retails at $80 but I got it for like 20 bucks).

My question is - if the thermogenic burner I'm running with it already has synephrine in it, will taking AT2 with it overload me?

I could do Shift instead of AT2 I guess, but I really like the Alpha-Yohimbine/Rauwolscine that's in AT2 and would still like to have it in my supps list
Looking at the ingredient profile of Adrenalize, I would only recommend stacking it with Alpha-T2 if you're ok with using stimulants and stacking them. If going to use both, start at only 1/1 of Alpha-T2 and see how that goes.

Josh may say something else.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Took a look at the supplement facts...hard to read how much is in it since it is a prop blend.

It uses regular synephrine which is different than methyl-synephrine

It also has tyrosine which shouldnt be used with Alpha-Y

Honestly, I can only recommend taking shift with that product.

But taking shift with Alpha-T2 vs Shift with the product you have would be night and day...Alpha-T2 is extremely thermogenic.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking at the ingredient profile of Adrenalize, I would only recommend stacking it with Alpha-T2 if you're ok with using stimulants and stacking them. If going to use both, start at only 1/1 of Alpha-T2 and see how that goes.

Josh may say something else.

~Rosie~
Agreed...

Only do it if you know that your are stacking those things and OK with it...

But again...Alpha-T2 is going to give a much greater thermogenic effect

TorqueGTR04

Awards
May just hold on to my adrenalize for the second half of my 8 week cut then, where I'll be stacking it with lean xtreme.

If I were to do oxyelite pro with alpha t2 for the first four weeks would that be a better option? That would be less synephrine I guess and I would get even more AlphaY.

I'm not really worried about stacking stimulants too much. I'm pretty tolerant to stims.

Is the recommended dose then (with OEP)

AM (upon waking): 2 OEP, 1 AT2
PM (early afternoon): 1 OEP, 2 AT2

?