Thoughts On Creatine While Cutting
- 03-17-2011, 02:01 PM
- 03-17-2011, 02:08 PM
03-17-2011, 02:11 PM
03-17-2011, 02:11 PM
In short, yes!
Creatine is a zero-calorie, lean mass stimulator. It is an important part of the bodybuilder’s arsenal to gaining a bigger, stronger, leaner physique. Of the hundreds of studies that have examined creatine’s effects on body composition, the vast majority show very favorable increases in the lean mass to fat ratio. If maximum muscle gains are desired, I cannot see a reason to exclude creatine during any attempt at fat loss. Combined with the correct, calorie-restricted eating plan, creatine will only serve to accelerate your fat loss efforts, not impede them.
1. Huso, M.E., et al. Creatine supplementation influences substrate utilization at rest. J Appl Physiol. 2002.
03-17-2011, 02:13 PM
It helps you maintain that hard earnedso I would think it's essential. Let's not forget that the more muscle you have the higher your metabolism is
“Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68
WHAT has science offered?
03-17-2011, 02:20 PM
what are your thoughts on making you look more soft but larger vs your goal on cutting (being more vascular, leaner)
03-17-2011, 02:39 PM
03-17-2011, 02:45 PM
03-17-2011, 02:50 PM
03-17-2011, 02:53 PM
Just to follow up, on CN to my eyes and others, I appear leaner, more muscular/defined;however, my scale weight hasn't changed. I just appear drier, leaner and more vascular, most likely because I'm holding less water.
03-17-2011, 02:55 PM
03-17-2011, 03:00 PM
03-17-2011, 04:11 PM
03-17-2011, 04:16 PM
03-17-2011, 05:08 PM
03-17-2011, 06:15 PM
03-17-2011, 06:20 PM
03-17-2011, 06:28 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By teribleturtle in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-18-2008, 01:28 PM
- By Boyders in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2008, 05:59 PM
- By larue38462 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2008, 06:47 PM
- By BigB29 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 01-20-2007, 11:13 AM
- By Magnus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-09-2005, 12:48 PM