Reset AD alternatives

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm having a hard time trying to find this Reset AD as it has been discontinued by Palo Alto Labs. So does anyone have any really good suggestions for an alternative I could use? I recall seeing somewhere on this board suggestions by Outstanding, but I can't remember where it was. However if you know where to get some Reset AD LET ME KNOW. Thanks

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
The last I've heard is Genomyx is coming out with a similar product to Reset A.D. I don't know if they bought the rights from Palo Alto Labs or are just coming out with a similar product. I think it is a ways into the future though. I really liked Reset A.D. so I'm hoping that it comes out soon.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm having a hard time trying to find this Reset AD as it has been discontinued by Palo Alto Labs. So does anyone have any really good suggestions for an alternative I could use? I recall seeing somewhere on this board suggestions by Outstanding, but I can't remember where it was. However if you know where to get some Reset AD LET ME KNOW. Thanks
Just try this instead- this will help you retain/restore stim sensitivity- run this every day in two divided doses for 1 month- it will help with your adrenals:
1-2 grams L-Tyrosine
20 mg pregnenolone

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just try this instead- this will help you retain/restore stim sensitivity- run this every day in two divided doses for 1 month- it will help with your adrenals:
1-2 grams L-Tyrosine
20 mg pregnenolone
Interesting. I'll look into this, thanks!

Also, if there's anything that you can recommend that I can find in my kitchen that could help with restoring stim sensitivity besides simply being off is greatly appreciated.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-2 grams L-Tyrosine
20 mg pregnenolone
Good post, much appreciated!

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
1-2 grams L-Tyrosine
20 mg pregnenolone
Cool is that something you have had personal experiences with, and if so, did it work or is just based on theory? :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool is that something you have had personal experiences with, and if so, did it work or is just based on theory? :)
I would look at the poster's signature for the answers to your questions.:wink1:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-2 grams L-Tyrosine
20 mg pregnenolone
Yes, preg was a major forerunner in the formulation.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Dirk great post!

I still have a few bottles floating around though =)

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I loved how happy I was when I was taking reset-ad. When is geomyx coming out with a similar product and how did you hear about it?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Just make your own stack and take the key ingredients in reset that make it work. Pantothenic Acid and pregnenolone. Be careful with pregnenolone though. Take max 50mg a day. It's a strong hormone. Tyrosine and Licorice are other good additions.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just make your own stack and take the key ingredients in reset that make it work. Pantothenic Acid and pregnenolone. Be careful with pregnenolone though. Take max 50mg a day. It's a strong hormone. Tyrosine and Licorice are other good additions.
Seems legit. Is it really that much more cost effective than buying the new revamp? Just curious.

Mike

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
You can get 25mg pregnenolone caps for less then $5 for more then a month supply. Pantothenic Acid aka b-5 also. It's up to you. The other stuff isn't really necessary. Your key componenets are these two. Adrenal fatigue is a real issue but it's overhyped as well. Most people should see a difference in a few weeks time. For real success you gotta lay off the stims for awhile. If you do the difference can be tremendous how sensitive you will become.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I have tried so many different times to make my own stack with no luck. I have used 500 b5 in it. For some reason the b5 make me really tired later in the day. I have stacked all the stuff in reset and also tried everything seperately. For me it was a anti depressant. The preg by itself gives me chest pain at 10 mgs. I have the old reset bottle and put everything together in it. It didnt kick in my fatburners for some reason. The preg makes nauseas. I have also tried half of a b5 and still makes me tired later on. I didnt have more energy when i tried to make my own stack. Loggging in on this site is suck a pain in the ass with the password they give you.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been on the Revamp for a full month now. One bottle down, two to go.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you feel it's helped to 're-stim-a-tize' you?
I've done a 4-week break last April with the original Rest AD and I got nothing from it. I then did a 5-week break in the Fall with nothing and got nothing from it, either. So, I'm going a full 3 months before touching a stim. At that point, I'll assess whether or not my tolerance has gone back to where I'd like it. If not, then it's back on the stim-free ride for another month or two. Repeat.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done a 4-week break last April with the original Rest AD and I got nothing from it. I then did a 5-week break in the Fall with nothing and got nothing from it, either. So, I'm going a full 3 months before touching a stim. At that point, I'll assess whether or not my tolerance has gone back to where I'd like it. If not, then it's back on the stim-free ride for another month or two. Repeat.
good to know...I admire your ability to go stim-less so much/often during the year...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used reset AD many times, and to reap the full effects of it, you need to be on it at 3 caps, for 3+ months. It will really shine then from my experience.

Mike

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to know...I admire your ability to go stim-less so much/often during the year...
Thanks, bud. It blows, but it's not that hard after the first 2 weeks. The only thing that sucks about it is not having the same pre-workout that I'd normally use. We get by, though.

I have used reset AD many times, and to reap the full effects of it, you need to be on it at 3 caps, for 3+ months. It will really shine then from my experience.

Mike
Hmm. I've only ran it at the recommended 2 caps so far. The bump is that noticeable? Do you dose it 3x a day, then? or just double up in the morning or evening dose?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I once did a 6 month caffeine or stim break and the last 3 months I was on reset-ad. One day at bush garden theme park in tampa I got a full throttle energy drink and it was like BAM!!!! I was overwhelmed with energy, excitment and was in a incredible mood. Going on those coasters like that was a feeling i'll never forget. Crazy. I recently found out I have narcolepsy though so it may just have woke me up! haha

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I think revamp takes so much longer to kick in. Reset- ad I felt instantly. Does anybody notice that?