SNS MCC

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,019
    Rep Power
    2577240
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    99.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    .
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  2. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,614
    Rep Power
    695950
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just read through... Ive been on 5 caps of MCC on workout days and 4 caps on off days since the start of Jan... I'm noticing diminished effects and holding some extra water now- I'm wondering if I should

    a) drop the dose to 3 caps off days and 4 caps on

    B) dose 4-5 caps on workout days only

    My biggest problem (excuse the pun) is how large my legs and glutes have gotten since starting creatine. My upper body has definitely grown, but my legs grow like weeds and it's gotten to the point where I can't wear regular pants or jeans.

    I love the general strength and power I've been feeling, but the size in my legs is just too much now after 2 month on... I was considering stopping entirely or just figuring out a smarter disingenuous scheme and running it til the end of the month then coming off...
    If you legs are growing more, it's because of your eating and working habits, not the creatine.

    Train your legs once every two weeks if you want to slow down growth.

    And look at it as a blessing not a curse
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  3. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253650
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Which is better...MCC or creatine orotate?
    MCC is the most effective form of creatine on the market in my opinion.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253650
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just read through... Ive been on 5 caps of MCC on workout days and 4 caps on off days since the start of Jan... I'm noticing diminished effects and holding some extra water now- I'm wondering if I should

    a) drop the dose to 3 caps off days and 4 caps on

    B) dose 4-5 caps on workout days only

    My biggest problem (excuse the pun) is how large my legs and glutes have gotten since starting creatine. My upper body has definitely grown, but my legs grow like weeds and it's gotten to the point where I can't wear regular pants or jeans.

    I love the general strength and power I've been feeling, but the size in my legs is just too much now after 2 month on... I was considering stopping entirely or just figuring out a smarter disingenuous scheme and running it til the end of the month then coming off...
    I wouldn't change the creatine at all, just keep dosing as is. Different body parts will naturally grow and respond better to training. Perfectly proportionate growth rarely (if ever) happens, and there's really nothing to be concerned about.

    Just keep hitting it hard and enjoy the muscle.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  5. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,019
    Rep Power
    2577240
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    99.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks for the replies everyone
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Professional Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    689987
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    81.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    MCC is the most effective form of creatine on the market in my opinion.
    Basically how I feel

    i do love mono still
    S.n.S team member
  7. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,090
    Rep Power
    1856205
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    76.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    i would just stick with mono but some creatine gives diffrent benefits
  8. Professional Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    689987
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    81.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    i would just stick with mono but some creatine gives diffrent benefits
    Mcc is one of those
    S.n.S team member
  9. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,090
    Rep Power
    1856205
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    76.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Mcc is one of those
    exactly
  10. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,556
    Rep Power
    1241208
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    29.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    exactly
    I like the additional magnesium since most are deficient in it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,496
    Rep Power
    6645513
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    15.32%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: SNS MCC


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I like it as Well. This or creative monohydrate. Currently taking sns mcc. And enjoying it
    X2 I feel if my monohydrate isn't creative enough it somehow loses it's appeal. Creative monohydrate is much better than the other option, lackluster monohydrate. Oh how I do despise that lackluster mono...

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  12. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,556
    Rep Power
    1241208
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    29.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    X2 I feel if my monohydrate isn't creative enough it somehow loses it's appeal. Creative monohydrate is much better than the other option, lackluster monohydrate. Oh how I do despise that lackluster mono...

    - Valdez
    Mr funny guy! Not my fault spell check hates me: (
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  13. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253650
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    X2 I feel if my monohydrate isn't creative enough it somehow loses it's appeal. Creative monohydrate is much better than the other option, lackluster monohydrate. Oh how I do despise that lackluster mono...

    - Valdez
    HAHA.

    ^reading that is how I want to start every morning.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  14. Professional Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    689987
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    81.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    We need to hold an intervention for Valdez!
    S.n.S team member
  15. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    We need to hold an intervention for Valdez!
    Agreed,and no Glycophase for him
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  16. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post

    If you legs are growing more, it's because of your eating and working habits, not the creatine.

    Train your legs once every two weeks if you want to slow down growth.

    And look at it as a blessing not a curse
    ^^ my thoughts also

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in