SNS MCC

nobel252

Awards
Anyone ever try Magnesium Creatine Chelate. Does is give results like mono without bloating.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MCC gets better reviews then mono .. u bloated up on mono ?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Works just as good as mono and no bloat. It's my favorite, you won't be disappointed

nobel252

Awards
Cool I will be adding it with creatine nitrate. Should I cycle it or just keep taking it like I take amino acids everyday.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool I will be adding it with creatine nitrate. Should I cycle it or just keep taking it like I take amino acids everyday.
this topic have been debated on so much bro .. i asked the question for creatine mono here(my 1st time using it) and most of the advance users will tell ya not to worry about cycling off creatine ..its not needed

but i always cycle off sups .. so its your call really:nana:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
this topic have been debated on so much bro .. i asked the question for creatine mono here(my 1st time using it) and most of the advance users will tell ya not to worry about cycling off creatine ..its not needed

http://www.cabdirect.org/abstracts/20033004955.html

I hear too many conflicting things about it's effect on kidneys and liver. I just cycle it to be on the safer side.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have a bottle of this i was using here and there, ill have to put it to a solid test soon

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
MCC is definitely a superior creatine to mono when it comes to reaching saturation faster with minimal bloating, at least for me. It's also pretty cheap: if you want to know more about it, the write-up for Ultima v3 gives a very nice summary.

Reactions: mw1

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have had very comparable results with MCC and Mono. No bloat is a very big plus.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
I logged SNS's MCC earlier this year, and I can tell you it's great for strength gains with none of the sides I got from monohydrate. No bloat and no emergency trips to the bathroom with MCC!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I logged SNS's MCC earlier this year, and I can tell you it's great for strength gains with none of the sides I got from monohydrate. No bloat and no emergency trips to the bathroom with MCC!
nice rack:nana:

thesponge18

Awards

I'm looking into CN and MCC for the same reasons: I'm really prone to bloating and don't want all those sides. Would dosing the MCC on workout days and CN on non-workout days be good or just overkill/unnecessary? Or maybe use Dicreatine Malate instead of the CN?? I've noticed a lot of supplements have a combination of two of those three in some way, so didn't know if dosing them on alternate days would have the same effect. Not to mention I could get the Dicreatine from NP in bulk and save some $!!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i havent done CN yet .. but looking fwd to it

bloating on Magnesium Creatine Chelate – A More Bioavailable Creatine is very rare, none of my buddies have reported it. i would just use MCC on nonworkout days .. it packs on decent strength if you use it everyday which is how its intended to be used.

reading the description on dicreatine, looks like it can only be used on workout days .. i rather use MCC eevryday ..and dicreatine on pre workout

thesponge18

Awards
i havent done CN yet .. but looking fwd to it

bloating on is very rare, none of my buddies have reported it. i would just use MCC on nonworkout days .. it packs on decent strength if you use it everyday which is how its intended to be used.

reading the description on dicreatine, looks like it can only be used on workout days .. i rather use MCC eevryday ..and dicreatine on pre workout
Got it. Would you suggest doing this, then: 3g MCC every day and 3g of dicreatine post workout?

thesponge18

Awards
Or would using Kre-Alkalyn instead of the dicreatine be better?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never used it, but only hear tons of great things about it.

Mike

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha! Thanks, been trying to get this cleared up for over a week, or at least a good suggestion. Just wish we could get some MCC or CN in bulk!!
No problem. Good luck with your training and reaching your goals.

thesponge18

Awards
No problem. Good luck with your training and reaching your goals.
Much appreciated. If you don't mind, what do you think of this 6 week cycle? I've asked around and everyone I've heard back from says it's a good stack that should get me some good gains (5-10 pounds) over 6 weeks, so long as I keep my diet in check.

-DAA
-Inhibit E
-L-Dopa
-Beta-Alaine
-Magnesium Creatine Chelate (still haven't decided if I'm going to use Dicreatine as well, or if I'll use Creatine Nitrate instead of the MCC; want to keep it cheap/economical)
-Whey
-Multi
-Fish oil (I've heard krill might be better)
-(Also, would throwing DHB or 7-Keto DHEA work, or just be unnecessary?)

Thanks!!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a nice .. You should reach that goal of 5-10lbs

Couple of things .. I'd dose only 2caps of inhibit E, use MCC as it has proven to add strength and mass where as CN main purpose is pump

I'd leave the dhea out of his cycle .. No need for it

thesponge18

Awards

Couple of things .. I'd dose only 2caps of inhibit E, use MCC as it has proven to add strength and mass where as CN main purpose is pump

Gotcha. I'll definitely add in the MCC, in that case. Might hold of on the nitrate, though, save some cash, and buy some 100g of Dicreatine from nutra for pre-workout. Thanks for the approval! I'm stoked to get going.

Alright. I figured the dhea was probably unnecessary. What about adding in DHB or HMB? I'm assuming I don't really have a need for either of those, either, on top of the creatine and diet geared toward mass.

thesponge18

Awards

Gotcha. I'll definitely add in the MCC, in that case. Might hold of on the nitrate, though, save some cash, and buy some 100g of Dicreatine from nutra for pre-workout--soooo affordable! Thanks for the approval! I'm stoked to get going.

Alright. I figured the dhea was probably unnecessary. What about adding in DHB or HMB? I'm assuming I don't really have a need for either of those, either, on top of the creatine and diet geared toward mass.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. I'll definitely add in the MCC, in that case. Might hold of on the nitrate, though, save some cash, and buy some 100g of Dicreatine from nutra for pre-workout--soooo affordable! Thanks for the approval! I'm stoked to get going.

I think you should leave it how you have it. It looks pretty solid bro.

thesponge18

Awards

I think you should leave it how you have it. It looks pretty solid bro.
Thanks fellas!! It's much appreciated. I'm stoked to get going and gaining.

What do you guys like for your pwo? Jack3d doesn't do a thing for me anymore. I like the focus, but the pumps were no good after two weeks. I normally don't have a problem with focus in the gym, so I'm looking for a little bit more pump/stim feeling. I was looking into MP's Assault. Any other suggestions?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read through... Ive been on 5 caps of MCC on workout days and 4 caps on off days since the start of Jan... I'm noticing diminished effects and holding some extra water now- I'm wondering if I should

a) drop the dose to 3 caps off days and 4 caps on

B) dose 4-5 caps on workout days only

My biggest problem (excuse the pun) is how large my legs and glutes have gotten since starting creatine. My upper body has definitely grown, but my legs grow like weeds and it's gotten to the point where I can't wear regular pants or jeans.

I love the general strength and power I've been feeling, but the size in my legs is just too much now after 2 month on... I was considering stopping entirely or just figuring out a smarter disingenuous scheme and running it til the end of the month then coming off...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read through... Ive been on 5 caps of MCC on workout days and 4 caps on off days since the start of Jan... I'm noticing diminished effects and holding some extra water now- I'm wondering if I should

My biggest problem (excuse the pun) is how large my legs and glutes have gotten since starting creatine. My upper body has definitely grown, but my legs grow like weeds and it's gotten to the point where I can't wear regular pants or jeans.

I love the general strength and power I've been feeling, but the size in my legs is just too much now after 2 month on... I was considering stopping entirely or just figuring out a smarter disingenuous scheme and running it til the end of the month then coming off...
Bump

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ive always done 6caps everyday
Hmhh as for your legs growing .. Is this a new workout that your doing ? Or you haven't changed anything ?

I'm glad your growing and enjoying

when you dose this stuff are you taking all at one time ? Or following the instructions on a label ?

split doses twice a day

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive always done 6caps everyday
Hmhh as for your legs growing .. Is this a new workout that your doing ? Or you haven't changed anything ?

I'm glad your growing and enjoying

when you dose this stuff are you taking all at one time ? Or following the instructions on a label ?

split doses twice a day
Yea I usually do 2 caps pre and 2 caps later in the day with food. Coop had told me to use only 4 bc I weighed 165 . I've gained 5-7lbs since starting in Jan. I definitely went heavier on legs but I feel like they just grew so much more than anything else... N after dialing back, they won't reduce in size lol

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I wish I would get bigger than I wanted :D

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If you legs are growing more, it's because of your eating and working habits, not the creatine.

Train your legs once every two weeks if you want to slow down growth.

And look at it as a blessing not a curse :)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

I wouldn't change the creatine at all, just keep dosing as is. Different body parts will naturally grow and respond better to training. Perfectly proportionate growth rarely (if ever) happens, and there's really nothing to be concerned about.

Just keep hitting it hard and enjoy the muscle.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
i would just stick with mono but some creatine gives diffrent benefits

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established