Which one is better

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
What's better creatine mono or kre alkalyn?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
way too debatable with too many opinions.you'll have 100 people say mono then another 100 say krealk.try both and decide for yourself

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, and if I were to give my opinion I would say magnesium creatine chelate instead of those two. Any of them, mono, Kre-Alk, MCC, creatine nitrate will work as they are all based around mono.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yep, and if I were to give my opinion I would say magnesium creatine chelate instead of those two. Any of them, mono, Kre-Alk, MCC, creatine nitrate will work as they are all based around mono.
I agree here, MCC is my favorite as well. Magnesium is an important mineral for performance, alot of times overlooked

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree here, MCC is my favorite as well. Magnesium is an important mineral for performance, alot of times overlooked
I suggested it because I think Trinitine is an excellent creatine product and is more than just MCC, but if you want to try just MCC, SNS makes it for cheap. And I second what you are saying abou magnesium, when I was on trinitine I had amazing endurance in the gym.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
different people will tell u different types they think is best. try it for yourself

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Ok I will try mcc thanks guys

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I will try mcc thanks guys
That is a good choice and I am sure you will be happy with it. Many find the lack of water retention and no stomach discomfort to be a big selling point. It was for me at least, more than 4-5 grams of mono can irritate my stomach if I don't get something in it soon after.