thinking about epidrol

ep3fka

Awards
Hello everyone i've been on bodybuilding.com for a while now and stumbled upon this site. I've been working out for about a year and a half now, just been thinking of doing a cycle of epidrol...just got done with a testbooster and felt like I got some good strength gains off of it, just kind of want to try epidrol seeing as how I've been using protein, muilti, and fishoil and preworkouts for some time...I'm also in the military so I'm kind of skepticle of having epidrol pop on a pee test...i'm 22 years old 5'10 and weight 178 lbs what do you guys suggest? how do you begin to run the cycle and what should I run as a pct if I do decide to run it.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i suggest taking a week off from training, changing everything and exhausting every possible option before jumping into the juice

sometimes a little break from training is all thats needed to start new growth...(deconditioning)

at 178 and 5'10, you need to add food and lots of it.... aim for 1.5g of protien per pound of bodyweight

and read read read before u try a ph/ds.... they can be more harmful than helpful sometimes..... its always a good idea to get up to your genetic limit before you mess with anything hormonal...

ep3fka

Awards
I forgot to mention I do eat very clean and I eat about 200 gs of protein a day, I also just took a week off about 2 weeks ago.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Start with something like h-drol or 1-AD and 4-AD but epidrol is kinda a heavy PH to start out with. and it will show up on a pee test, and for PCT a serm, natty test booster but read more, research for another month or two before you make a decision.

ep3fka

Awards
thanks will definitely do some more research on my own...so h-drol is pretty mild? and you're saying a natty test booster would suffice as a pct? I go out to sea for 3 months in like 8 weeks so i plan on starting a cycle when we get back

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
no no use a serm and to bring test back to normal throw in a natty test booster, and yes H-drol is pretty mild, you can also look for non-methylated pro-hormones that wont hurt the liver.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
ok def use those 3 months to research if at all possible, check out different non-methylated PH's, look around at other guys PCT to get an idea what to use and how to dose it. But go with a weaker less hardcore pro hormones for your first cycle, and you also have to get liver protectant like cycle support by anabolic inovations.

ep3fka

Awards
What would be a good example of a serm? like clomid or nolvadex? and my last question is so I'd have to take a serm as well as a test booster after the cycle?

ep3fka

Awards
i've decided to accept the advice given and will eventually run the h-drol cycle...i've only got a couple more questions. Is the disoge of the h-drol on the bottle and as far as a serm I'd use Nolvadex but where would be a good place to purchase?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i've decided to accept the advice given and will eventually run the h-drol cycle...i've only got a couple more questions. Is the disoge of the h-drol on the bottle and as far as a serm I'd use Nolvadex but where would be a good place to purchase?
for your first cycle run hdrol 50/50/75/75/75

you cant ask for sources, we cant tell you

(hint GOOGLE + tamoxifen citrate)

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
decided to run AX and triazole before the ph
good... try adding cheesburgers 2x a day on top of your present diet

ep3fka

Awards
naw i'd become a blob of fat...I'm very carb sensitive