HCG alternative

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

HCG alternative

Just wondering what the closest supplement to HCG is or what alternatives there are?

Thinking DAA or HCGenerate. Would love to know if any supps like trib or tongkat ali have positive effects on LH.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

As far as direct effects on LH, I'm honestly not sure. But HCGenerate sells out so fast for a reason.

I do love DAA, though
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DangerouStyle View Post
    Just wondering what the closest supplement to HCG is or what alternatives there are?

Thinking DAA or HCGenerate. Would love to know if any supps like trib or tongkat ali have positive effects on LH.
    Yeh HCGenerate is about as close to HCG as you will get from an OTC product, but of course it is out of stock right now. The other alternative is Bridge. When doubled on dosage, it replicates the effects of HCGenerate.

Bridge is in stock for now, and can be bought for 25% off using a discount code like rickrock1325 through the rest of the month.

DAA is great, but you are not going to get the results you want out of tribulus products in my opinion
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%

What is in hcgenerate?

Of the top of my head some things that may work as natural alternatives to HCG:

1. Cordyceps
    2. Forskolin
    3. DAA
    4. 7, 8 benzoflavone

There is some research for each showing signs that they may act in a similar manner.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    What is in hcgenerate?
    Per serving (5 caps):

Fadogia Agrestis 1000mg
    Fenugreek PE Extracted 50% 1000mg
    3,4 Divanillytahydrofuran 500mg
    Bulgarain Tribulus Terrstre 500mg
    Vitamin E 200mg
    LJ:100 100mg
    Zinc 7mg
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.26%

What is in hcgenerate?
    Servings size 5 caps

Servings per container 30

each serving contains

Fadogia Agrestis 1000mg

Fenugreek PE Extracted 50% 1000mg

3,4 Divanillytahydrofuran 500mg

Bulgarain Tribulus Terrstre 500mg

Vtiamin E 200mg

LJ:100 100mg

zink 7mg

HCGenerate uses fadogia agrestis as one of the active ingredients to stimulate the leydig cells. As men age, the leydig cells activity decreases, putting strain on the pituitary gland- which in turn causes low levels of testosterone production. As the leydig cells are stimulated, the pituitary can begin to function at a normal pace and produce a higher concentration of both free testosterone and total serum levels.

The advantage to using HCGenerate on cycle is that it reduces HPTA shutdown by keeping the leydig cells stimulated, and makes transition into Post Cycle Therapy very smooth. Use of exogenous testosterone or harsh oral cycles puts the body’s natural production to a halt and causes erectile dysfunction, elevated estrogen levels, and in a lot of cases could cost you the hard earned gains achieved on cycle. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin or HCG is often used by body builders to minimize HPTA shutdown. This also allows for our libido to remain unaffected on cycle, and in many cases increases libido. The downside to using this compound is that it is illegal and must be administered via a subcutaneous injection several times weekly.
    Recoverbro Elite
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i will only say this about hcgenerate. is it a replacement for hcg? no, nothing natural is. i did log it though. im on trt and had been for about 8 or 9 months when i tried it. i hadnt used hcg that entire time. the boys were good and shrunk which i dont mind. anyways i absolutely did get some size to the boys after a few weeks on hcgen. they certainly didnt come back to normal but a noticable increase in fullness.

also hcgen makes me a f'ing machine. huge jumps in libido. not sure what in there does it as ive tried fadogia, testofen, trib all seperately and got no where near what i get out of the products together so must just be a synergystic effect of total ingredient profile.

note i have no affiliation to ****
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i will only say this about hcgenerate. is it a replacement for hcg? no, nothing natural is. i did log it though. im on trt and had been for about 8 or 9 months when i tried it. i hadnt used hcg that entire time. the boys were good and shrunk which i dont mind. anyways i absolutely did get some size to the boys after a few weeks on hcgen. they certainly didnt come back to normal but a noticable increase in fullness.

also hcgen makes me a f'ing machine. huge jumps in libido. not sure what in there does it as ive tried fadogia, testofen, trib all seperately and got no where near what i get out of the products together so must just be a synergystic effect of total ingredient profile.

note i have no affiliation to ****
    What's your TRT dose? fadogia did increase testicular size in rats. Research seems dead in the water on it anymore though.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

The sex drive is apparent right away. Literally first dose will have you bangin like a champ lol. I always take 3-4 caps on nights I know I'm gettin some.

I know I rep for the company so I try not to review our products too much just try to help people with questions and such, but I also noticed increase testicular size within 3 days using HCGenerate.

Made my nuts hang low, real pink, and full just like injecting hCG did. I was off cycle in PCT using it.
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

I would say this is a pretty darn good alternative.as these guys have said it works and works very well so theres def a reason it sells out very very fast.what are your goals?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    I would say this is a pretty darn good alternative.as these guys have said it works and works very well so theres def a reason it sells out very very fast.what are your goals?
    Looking into this one right now, curious myself!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

What's your TRT dose? fadogia did increase testicular size in rats. Research seems dead in the water on it anymore though.
    im on 200mg/week. like i said fadogia stand alone did nothing for me and i mean nothing
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    i dont try to sell this product to anyone. i just tell them my experience. we've all wasted tons of cash on supps that didnt work and as with any supp out there we all know some people get good results and others dont respond to any given supp. i just say this one is worth the shot. and like others mentioned it doesnt sell off the shelves the day its in stock because it sucks or because only reps are saying its good.

is it the holy grail? hell no. but for some reason it makes me so f'ing horny. my cabinet is always stocked with the pretty blue and white bottles. i do cycle it though like 3 weeks on 2-3 weeks off as the intensity drops off but when i start back up it begins all over again. my fav supp of all time
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    The sex drive is apparent right away. Literally first dose will have you bangin like a champ lol. I always take 3-4 caps on nights I know I'm gettin some.

I know I rep for the company so I try not to review our products too much just try to help people with questions and such, but I also noticed increase testicular size within 3 days using HCGenerate.

Made my nuts hang low, real pink, and full just like injecting hCG did. I was off cycle in PCT using it.
    hi cm
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    your pm box was full so I'll post this here.

I don't want to seem like I'm pimping products but if your really interested in the hcgenerate now is a great time to pre order some and use my discount code mich2925.I'm also personally offering one free product as well if you use the code. here is a link to the promo if you want to check out how it works.

Use Mich2925 and Get a FREE Surprise

I really want to thank for your interest I know you know your **** so for you to be interested says alot.

I'm also wondering about the Fadogia-500 what would you say would be a good dose if I were to use this while on a bulk?
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

hi cm
    Haha what's up bro long time no type

im on 200mg/week. like i said fadogia stand alone did nothing for me and i mean nothing
    Really you never told me that? Then again we haven't talked for a little while. That's very interesting. I always thought it was all the Fadogia working it's magic for you. Guess it's more than that.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    your pm box was full so I'll post this here.

I don't want to seem like I'm pimping products but if your really interested in the hcgenerate now is a great time to pre order some and use my discount code mich2925.I'm also personally offering one free product as well if you use the code. here is a link to the promo if you want to check out how it works.

I really want to thank for your interest I know you know your **** so for you to be interested says alot.

I'm also wondering about the Fadogia-500 what would you say would be a good dose if I were to use this while on a bulk?
    How long till it would be sipped if I pre-ordered some now? Or should i just go with some bridge?
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

How long till it would be sipped if I pre-ordered some now? Or should i just go with some bridge?
    Another shipment will be in soon bro. Not long from now if I remember correctly but I will double check with Needto. Maybe the other reps know in the mean time.

I say wait for the HCGenerate. You will really like it bro. How would you be using it?
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

Another shipment will be in soon bro. Not long from now if I remember correctly but I will double check with Needto. Maybe the other reps know in the mean time.

I say wait for the HCGenerate. You will really like it bro. How would you be using it?
    wouldnt let me pre order cause its out of stock
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

same, I tried a couple days ago
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    same, I tried a couple days ago
    I'm checking on it right now guys, I'll let you know soon.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

I would be using it on cycle with Havoc and Tren-x. Was going to combine it with DAA and ZMA.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.26%

I would be using it on cycle with Havoc and Tren-x. Was going to combine it with DAA and ZMA.
    We have been told its going to be a while before it gets back in stock
    Recoverbro Elite
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

So i should get the Bridge then?
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.26%

So i should get the Bridge then?
    That's entirely up to you, but it does a great job as a replacement for HCGenerate when dosed higher due to their similiar ingredient profile
    Recoverbro Elite
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    We have been told its going to be a while before it gets back in stock
    elaborate please
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.81%

DAA will have an effect somewhat like what you describing- this is from the Lit-Up Tech Write-Up- this gives an overview of the physiology of the response:

"•When the NMDA binding sites are triggered in the hypothalamus by DAA and its co-agonist (in this case N-Methyl Glycine), there is an increase in cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) activity in the pituitary. cGMP is classified as a second messenger, meaning that it exerts its effects by acting in a manner secondary and in response to a first messenger signaling molecule. When the first messenger signaling molecules bind to a receptor (in this case, D-Aspartic Acid and its co-agonist bind to NR-1 and NR-2), the secondary pathway is activated that increases cGMP production. The heightened levels of cGMP in the pituitary correspond to an increased production of gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH), and growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). The resulting increase in GHRH from stimulation of the NMDA receptor also allows increased amounts of growth hormone (GH) to be secreted from the pituitary, while an increase in GnRH subsequently signals the pituitary to release luteinizing hormone (LH), and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) (see figure 2). This increase in LH and FSH allows for an increase in steroidogenesis in the testes, which subsequently allows for the production of increased amounts of testosterone, as explained below ((1-3,10-13,43,45,59-60,75-77).

•Luteinizing Hormone, via receptors found on the surface of Leydig cells (a type of cell that helps produce testosterone) in the testes, controls the production and secretion of testosterone. The subsequent binding of LH with its receptor on the Leydig cell allows a signal to be sent through the cyclic AMP (another type of second messenger) pathway. Once this signaling occurs, the protein kinase A pathway is then activated, and this ultimately allows for the release of testosterone after 30-60 minutes of LH stimulation (42-43,108-109).

• Similarly, increases in cGMP from Lit-Up™ also enhance phosphorylation (a fancy word for activation via attachment of a phosphate group) of the steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR), a Leydig cell cholesterol transfer protein that provides the building blocks for testosterone synthesis. This is important for increasing endogenous testosterone production, in that StAR activation is necessary for the stimulation of steroidogenic enzymes involved in the transfer of cholesterol to testosterone. These results suggest that increases in cGMP correlate to increases in basal steroidogenesis in the Leydig cells of the testes through the protein kinase G (PKG, or a type of enzyme that cGMP interacts with)-dependent modification of the StAR protein and interaction with LH. To summarize, Lit-Up™ increases LH, cGMP, and StAR activity, all of which can significantly up the amount of testosterone produced in the body (42-43,108-109)."
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  28. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.25%

how do you pre order hcgenrate it wont let me on you guys web site?
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    how do you pre order hcgenrate it wont let me on you guys web site?
    You currently cannot.

When we had the last order in transit, we put the pre-order option up there since it would be shipping out almost instantly.

So, I'm sure we'll be doing it the same way this time. In the meantime, if you make sure you're on the **** site mailing list, you'll get the first word of it when it's coming in.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Nothing against HCGen, it is a very well put together product. That said, it is expensive and only is good for 1 month. You could get slin pins, BA water and HCG for many months for the cost of one round of HCGen. To me if you need a solution that will work without question, go that route. It is easy to get domestically and not expensive. Don't play around with the boys downstairs!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Nothing against HCGen, it is a very well put together product. That said, it is expensive and only is good for 1 month. You could get slin pins, BA water and HCG for many months for the cost of one round of HCGen. To me if you need a solution that will work without question, go that route. It is easy to get domestically and not expensive. Don't play around with the boys downstairs!
    Maybe for you.

I think i am going to order some Bridge and wait for HCGenerate to become available. Until then going to use DAA and MAN Sports Primal Male.

MAN Sports Primal Male

Serving Size: 6 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 20

Amount Per Serving:
    Zinc (From Zinc Orotate) 30.0 mg

Copper Orotate 3.0 mg

Eucommia Ulmoides SE (Triterpenoids And Phytolipids) 1200.0 mg

Indole 3 Carbinol (I3C) 300.0 mg

Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 10.0 mg

Fadogia Agrestis SE (Alkaloids, Saponins, Anthraquinones And Flavonoids) 1500.0 mg

Epimedium SE (Standardized For 20% Icarins) 450.0 mg
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.26%

Maybe for you.

I think i am going to order some Bridge and wait for HCGenerate to become available. Until then going to use DAA and MAN Sports Primal Male.
    That's not a bad idea in the meantime waiting for HCGenerate to get back in.

And yeh some people don't want to pin, do using HCG and everything that comes with it isn't an option for some
    Recoverbro Elite
  33. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.25%

so whats the deal with bridge being the same as hcgenrate is it the same or not i have not went yet and looked it up.is it the same thing or not ?
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

so whats the deal with bridge being the same as hcgenrate is it the same or not i have not went yet and looked it up.is it the same thing or not ?
    Both products have fadogia. HCGenerate also has the fenugreek and 3,4 divan, though. As far as the comments of "the same thing" are concerned; they're not, but users have said they felt just as good or nearly the same when dosing Bridge higher.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.26%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Both products have fadogia. HCGenerate also has the fenugreek and 3,4 divan, though. As far as the comments of "the same thing" are concerned; they're not, but users have said they felt just as good or nearly the same when dosing Bridge higher.
    Just what Beast said is right. The best alternative to HCGenerate is Bridge at double dose.
    Recoverbro Elite
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Just what Beast said is right. The best alternative to HCGenerate is Bridge at double dose.
    for me it is not. hcgen does crazy things to my libido so i tried to break it down to see what was the culprit of such wonders. so i used trib solo-nothing, fadogia solo-nothing, testofen solo-nothing. when all the ingredients combined in hcgen come together i wnat to tear some as$ apart lol
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.86%

**** Bridge, Forged Post Cycle, DAA would equal the potency of HCGen.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.26%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    **** Bridge, Forged Post Cycle, DAA would equal the potency of HCGen.
    That would be a great stack there and the old lady would be in big trouble
    Recoverbro Elite
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.25%

why not make more of it so you guys can sale more of it and make some money?it does not matter how good somthing is if you can not get any.people me included are going to get tied of this bs waiting and all of your stuff is all ways out of stock every where you can not buy.and you guys wont be arround for long.i hope somebody there is smart enough to figure this out before it is to late i sure hope.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

why not make more of it so you guys can sale more of it and make some money?it does not matter how good somthing is if you can not get any.people me included are going to get tied of this bs waiting and all of your stuff is all ways out of stock every where you can not buy.and you guys wont be arround for long.i hope somebody there is smart enough to figure this out before it is to late i sure hope.
    Well, the reasoning comes from a lack of supply of raws. Nate talked about this for a while and even mentioned how he could make more if he chose to use inferior product to produce it, but said he'd rather sell out and not make money by giving the customer the highest quality rather than settling.

It sucks; I know. But, Nate is an awesome guy and he does what he does for the customer.

And that's why I agreed to work as a rep for his team; truly an awesome guy.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alternative's to .06% AA with LR3 IGF-1
    By OEFHajHunt10 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 02:25 AM
  2. Alternative to JW
    By jolokia in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 04:17 AM
  3. Alternative to MRI CE2 Hi-Def
    By drumguy13 in forum Supplements