Best OTC PCT?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I will be running Spawn here soon(will have Nolva on hand),and wanted to know what the best OTC PCT is?Ive heard good about Inhibit-E and Reversitol,what you folks' think?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I am having great results with a Bulbine based product right now. I am coming off a cyano/epi stack which I ran for 6 weeks. No loss of strength, libodo is through the roof. I give it two thumbs up. Anabolic Designs has a great one and so does NTBM

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I will be using Erase/TestoPro/L.I.T. UP (DAA) based on previous success. Will probably add in LCLT

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testosterone Recovery Stack + TCF-1. It's the most complete, especially when used with a SERM. If you're looking for a discount on either of these, shoot me a pm.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am having great results with a Bulbine based product right now. I am coming off a cyano/epi stack which I ran for 6 weeks. No loss of strength, libodo is through the roof. I give it two thumbs up. Anabolic Designs has a great one and so does NTBM
I agree with this. Phytoserms-347 is a bulbine product great for PCT.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Just found some Phytoserms-347,it says its made by Ruthless Inc.Is this correct?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this. Phytoserms-347 is a bulbine product great for PCT.
You think it could be used as a stand-alone for PCT?Ill have Nolva on hand,but just wondering.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ive never used it but dozens or even hundreds of people cant be wrong. trs by pp covers all your bases

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You think it could be used as a stand-alone for PCT?Ill have Nolva on hand,but just wondering.
I would run an AI with it at least. Formastanozol would be even better.

theundead2011

Awards
im new on here people, can anybody tell me what they think wud be the best cycle to use for my 1st one. And what to use as a cycle assist while on it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
PhytoSerms gets my vote, other nice additions are DAA and low dose Formastanozol

coontentment

Awards
Testosterone Recovery Stack + TCF-1. It's the most complete, especially when used with a SERM. If you're looking for a discount on either of these, shoot me a pm.
hey, can you empty your inbox? you're full already. send me a pm with codes if ok :)

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am using on cycle cel cycle assist otc pct erase,lg formadrol extream.ai post cycle support.plus still looking for a good brand creatine and naty test booster.with clomid on stand by.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are talking about an OTC PCT not a t-booster right? Then my vote is the TRS hands down it's what it is designed for>OTC PCT. I like Erase as well...

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
OTC PCT = TRS
agreed, i think its even better than ****ty nolva...torem is king, but otc ill say trs s good for a 4-6wk ph cycle

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Ruthless was the first to make it.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
agreed, i think its even better than ****ty nolva...torem is king, but otc ill say trs s good for a 4-6wk ph cycle
Yea,if you have the money to blow,a Test Stack beats Researched Chemicals any day,but damn the price tags on those bottles.:puppy_dog_eyes:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yea,if you have the money to blow,a Test Stack beats Researched Chemicals any day,but damn the price tags on those bottles.:puppy_dog_eyes:
i dunno about that one...

why dont you want to use the nolva?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
nahhh, ill take the rc torem any day....if i cant get rx.....i just meant how crap i think nolva is.....otc iv used formex few years ago, 6oxo (i know), and the trs whih was the best of the bunch....ill use parts of it, but always with rc torem or fareston

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nahhh, ill take the rc torem any day....if i cant get rx.....i just meant how crap i think nolva is.....otc iv used formex few years ago, 6oxo (i know), and the trs whih was the best of the bunch....ill use parts of it, but always with rc torem or fareston
what is trs? I am having a brain fart here..

I never liked nolva for pct.. only clomid+hcg

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
i dunno about that one...

why dont you want to use the nolva?
Lol,i will be,but want to try a T-Booster with it,just wanted to see what the best one is.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Anybody every use HCG solo for PCT?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Activate xtreme and triazole. Maybe lean xtreme for cortisol but those three or two and a SERM like clomid is what i use and you will be fine.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Lol,i will be,but want to try a T-Booster with it,just wanted to see what the best one is.
Im pretty confident no test booster is as strong as a serm. Plus the price point on serms is pretty much impossible to beat. DAA + SERM + Erase if you rly wanted to have a solid pct.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty confident no test booster is as strong as a serm. Plus the price point on serms is pretty much impossible to beat. DAA + SERM + Erase if you rly wanted to have a solid pct.
I agree, I had my friend run Toremifene, TestForce 2, PhytoSerms, and Anavite. His Test boosted over 450% .....

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I had my friend run Toremifene, TestForce 2, PhytoSerms, and Anavite. His Test boosted over 450% .....
eh, percentage doesnt rly matter if were talking about pct. some ppl get to single digits and bounce back to several hundred...

unless u were making fun of phytoserms "374% boost" or whatever lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is no best otc pct.

There are only a handfull of compounds available that you can run with otc pct and still recover quickly to maintain gains made. (if the cycle is dosed appropriately, but if dosed high enough, this also will not be enough)

And, unfortunately, spawn is not a product you should even be thinking of running a otc pct with.

A better title of this thread would be "best otc addition to my pct plan". As that is what otc products should be used as. an addition to a pct plan already using a serm such as clomid or nolva.

Can you recover from using an otc pct? yes. you could also most likely recover just as fast using nothing at all for pct.

but it def isn't recomended.

If you really want the most out of your cycle, run your serm along with w/e otc product you decide to go with.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
spawn has tren in it, you should use clomid over nolva.....like said above, nothing otc will replace or be better than a serm......however when running pct i still like throwing in a natty test booster, phytoserms will work....but the ingredient profile in forged post cycle therapy is awesome, similar products with these ingredients have been my go to products to keep strength and size during pct

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
My friend did not use for pct but to try to get his testes working more efficiently. So you could say he was suffering from secondary hypogonadism.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
eh, percentage doesnt rly matter if were talking about pct. some ppl get to single digits and bounce back to several hundred...

unless u were making fun of phytoserms "374% boost" or whatever lol
its what i thought, torem and testforce alone is more than enuff

isnt anavite a multi ??? i dont see its affects pct wise

Iron_Mutant

Iron_Mutant

Awards
heard powerlab's post-cycle + erase is a good combo

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
OTC is risky and you better hope your body responds to them, SERM is the safest and most reliable way. like Jbry said you can add in otc products to your pct.

codered5

Awards
My friend did not use for pct but to try to get his testes working more efficiently. So you could say he was suffering from secondary hypogonadism.
Was he able to sustain the increase in T after he got off of those?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Was he able to sustain the increase in T after he got off of those?
Its been three weeks and he is still feeling good. Just remember the increase will ALWAYS subdue though since you are not having those testosterone agonists in your body, but if the action of the substance NORMALIZED the pituitary, then you will have recovered what your body was lacking.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats so much for a pct, hell i bounce back in 6 weeks from a 16+ week cycle with clomid alone at 50/50/25/25/25/25.

Are people actually getting blood work done here to determine when to end there pct? Just curious. My pct continues until my test levels are around 350-450 which I am comfortable at but really depends on what my cycle was. After my contest prep, regardless of what I use it takes forever to recover.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 16
Supplements 12
Supplements 0
Supplements 0