1-Androsterone and using without cycling

navidd85

Awards
Hi
This is my first post here.
I am 23 and I've bought 1-Androsterone Liquid. I'm a little worried about side effects and pct.

My PCT plan:
I live in Germany and I don't have access to Nolvadex or Clomid, but I can buy Inhibit-e.

I have two questions:
1. What do you think of 1-Androsterone and my PCT plan? Am I gonna get good results? Will Inhibit-e avoid gyno?
2. What happens if I don't cycle the prohormone and just take it once or twice a week for a long time(i.e. three months) ? Will I get any result in that case?
I'm asking that, because I'm afraid of side effects. That's way I want to use it in a mild form. Mild and gradual increase of testosterone.

Thanks guys.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I used erase, testopro, and daa and kept damn near all my gains
I even continued to improve in some areas. I would not use atd for that type of cycle at all. I know a lot of people do and then wonder where the gains went. Can't speak on the long term safety thing but is probanly a waste. Takes a couple of weeks of steady dosing to notice the gains. Also, from my experience, I would never run andro without also doing ams 4ad concurrently as it helps with the lethargy. I was in a coma all day when I didn't use it. Just my two cents, everyone reacts differently.