alcar,Cm,BA,testofen,HGW stack opinions

C

croissant

Awards
Hey,

so I am thinking about starting a stack and I am new to all this. i exercise and have been feeling sore and tired all the time so I need to fix this. I have been advised here I need to let my body rest and cosume more protein which I have began. After looking through the boards here and swansons vitamin site and trueprotein. I am thinking about creating the following stack. Opinions and feedback are welcome. Like I said I am new to all this supplement stuff. I am also curious of where to get a good capping machine on a low budget.

So I am thinking of stacking the following.. I came up with this idea while looking up the "thundergod stack", the "anarchy stack" and people feedback from CM citruline malate and BA Beta alanine.

so here goes...
ALCAR 3-4g/day
CM 2-3 g/day
Beta alanine 4g day
Testofen 1g/day
HGW 20%icariin 1g/day

The alcar would be for mood, brain function, and pumps, burn fat, people seem to really praise it in the anarchy stack thread. The CM would be for endurance and cardio exercise which I want to increase to burn more fat. The beta alanine so my muscles dont feel sore all the time and for the pump. In another thread a couple people commented that they dont feel muscle soreness when they tak the BA. The next two come from the thundergod stack but in a much more moderate amount. Testofen for more test and libido Icariin20% HGW for no2 and increased libido.

I was thinking of adding in BCAA's as well. Of consuming 5g/day of psylium husk for good digestion and taking some hawthorne berry for heart health. Also of taking some triphala for good digestion. And when I could afford it adding Rhodiola rosea 3% rosivins @ 1g/day. Also I plan on consuming 100+ g/day of protein. I was thinking of adding AAKG but decided against after reading anecdotal reports of it being difficult to digest and causing stomache discomfort.

I have noticed that if something is really hard for me to digest it takes a lot of my energy and I dont feel like doing too much. I hate that.

I am later 20s 5'7" 170 lbs and need to loose 15-20lbs of fat I want to loose the fat and gain 5-10 lbs of muscle, but my main concern is to get lean. I really just want to feel energetic, sharp minded, in a good mood, agile, with good endurance, look good naked, and be able to go again and again in the sac.

I plan on incorporating a lot more cardio into my routine. I am more concerned with endurance that lifting really heavy weights. I want more like manual labor type strength, if that makes any sense. Like to be able to do something physically taxing for long periods of time day after day and still be sharp at the end of the day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks decent, add fish oil and vit d3, these are inexpensive and will help. look for a high quality multi also.

good luck!!!

C

croissant

Awards
thanks bigt ill definately add those i already take a multi so i gues i thought of it as a given.